Chapter 2

As lady lesso stood up she felt a dull pain in her left leg the same pain that was always there she was just glad that her pain wasn't to
bad right now she couldn't afford to show any
weakness especially today of all days when all the students were gathered in the same spot.
Lady lesso and professor Dovey then Walked from opposite sides of the stage to the middle to stand side- by-side.
"Grace and beauty first" professor dovey told lady lesso.
"Oh If you insist Clarissa" said lady lesso.
As lady lesso goes to walk forward she feels professor doveys hand touch her arm lady lesso then looked at professor dovey.
"So glad you agree." Said professor dovey.
professor dovey then walked forward. Letting out a laugh.
"That woman is so annoying" lady lesso thought to herself.
"Welcome, first-year students!" Said professor
dovey.
"I am Professor Dovey, Dean of the School for
Good." professor dovey told the students.
"Evers! Evers! Evers! Evers! Evers!" The Evers stated chanting.
Lady lesso then walked forward so then she was standing next to professor dovey. Her cane clinking against the floor as she
walked.
"And I'm Ladv Lesso, Dean of the School for Evil." Lady lesso told the students.
"Kill you, Kill you, Kill you, Kill you, Kill you," the nevers chanted. professor dovey then tapped her staff on the floor.
"As per tradition, the winning school from last
year, us again imagine that" professor dovey says with a chuckle.
"Hmm imagine" says lady lesso.
"Will now Grace is us all with a display of their
chivalrous talents gentleman" professor dovey says then bangs her staff on the ground twice.
The ever boys then proceeded to enter the
room marching as the nevers boo at them.
The ever boys then pull out their swords and start to show off their talents. As the never continued to boo.
"Aren't they wonderful" professor dovey said as she laughed.
The ever girls then cheer as the ever boys finished. The ever boys then put their
swords back away and pull out roses.
Suddenly everyone was distracted by a high-pitched whistle and they looked to see where it came from.
"If you boys are finished with dance class, maybe you'd like to have a real fight what do you say." Tedros called out as he grabbed ahold of a rope and swung down off a balcony
and slide along the floor.
"Who is that" Sophie asked hort.
"He's called tedros his dad Was king so of course he has to have his own stupid entrance" hort told Sophie.
The ever boys then charge at Tedros to show off their chivalrous talents.
"Nice work, fellas." Says tedros As he finishes
fighting them and winning.
"Let's see how you do in a real fight, pretty boy.
Prepare to die" one of the never boys told tedros.
A never boy behide The one talking stands up and makes his way down some steps and steals an axe from a nearby wolf then makes his way over to tedros.
The wolf looked at lady lesso.
Who just shrugged her shoulders as if to say let's see what happens.
"Oh, come on!" Said Professor Dovey looking at lady lesso.
"If we're gonna do this, we might as well do it right." Lady lesso told professor dovey.
"Ugh" scoffed professor dovey.
The students then start cheering and chanting.
"Yes yes yes" The other ever boys then sit
down next to the girls
Tedros then throws his sword in the air then catches it and stabs it into the ground sending a shockwave forward throwing the never boy backwards.
catches it and stabs it into the ground sending a shockwave forward throwing the never boy
backwards.
"Oh come on! Foul! Anybody! He's got a magical sword, how's that fair" hort called out.
"That's Excalibur." Said Sophie.
Lady lesso Pointed her finger towards the never boy and used her magic to set his axe on fire.
"Really" says professor dovey.
"I know how evil of me" lady lesso told professor dovey.
The never boy then spun the lit up axe in circles, and starts charging towards tedros.
The never boy starts swiping at tedros Who
manages to block each swipe after four swipes the never boy Manages to hit tedros sword activating its magic throwing tedros
backwards.
The never boy then tries to hit tedros with his lit up axe but tedros keeps moving out of the way just in time.
As the never boy went to take another swipe at
tedros he managed to duck and slide across the floor and grab his sword he then hit the never boy against the ankles causing him to
fall over.
The lit up axe goes flying upwards and manages to hit the never boy injuring him.
"Dammit" lady lesso says.
"Oh, how good of you to lose again" Professor dovey told lady lesso.
"Bravo bravo A heroic display" Professor dovey says.
tedros then looks at one of the ever girls and pulls out a rose from his outfit he then looks back as to throw it at her but gets distracted by looking at Sophie and doesn't pay attention to where he's throwing it and the rose lands on Agatha's lap.
"Excuse me, milady. I believe, uh" tedros says
stepping forward to take back the rose.
"That I don't belong here? Yeah, I know. I don't want your stupid rose anyway" Agatha told tedros as she picked the rose up and went to pass it back to him.
"Oh and by the way this is what a normal girl looks like" Agatha told tedros.
A ever girl took the rose out of Agatha's hand.
"He attended it for me normal girl." she said with a smile.
The ever girl then looked back at tedros with a smile. with the rose in hand.
She smiles at him "there's an open seat next to me Teddy" she told him with a smile.
"And for the record you don't know what I was
about to say but nice try" tedros told Agatha smiling.
He then makes his way to sit next to the ever girl.
Another ever girl leaned towards Agatha smiling.
"What did he smell like" she asked.
"Ego" Agatha told her.
The girl then smiled and giggled and sat back.
"In these two schools, we will take away any confusion and make your souls as pure as possible,pure good" said Professor dovey.
"Or pure evil" lady lesso said with a smile.
"Future heroes and villains, you have been chosen To protect and maintain The balance between good and evil for if that balance is
ever compromised-" professor dovey started to say before she was interrupted by the school master suddenly appearing in the hall.
"I don't think we need to get into that just now with our new friends, do we? it's such a happy first day let's not be downers hmm" The school master said.
"Besides, I'm sure this new class will perform
exceptionally well. And like your parents before you, you are all here because the world of story needs great heroes and villains To teach
the people of the outside world to make choices to find their own way so obey
the rules study hard and remember the Storian only chooses the very best of our students for their own adventure." The school master told everyone.
Sophie then stood up "but what if we were dropped in the wrong school." Said Sophie.
Agatha then stood up from her seat as well "or there's been a mistake and we need to go home immediately" Said Agatha.
"There are no mistakes in the School for Good and Evil, so have a good semester" The school
master told them then turned around and walked out of the room.