Chapter 4

"Every villain has a special talent they can hone into a powerful weapon to defeat their nemesis." Lady lesso told the students.

"What's a nemesis?" hort asked.

"Your archenemy. Your story will not end
until one of you is destroyed. Now, I want you to dazzle me with whatever you believe
your unique talent to be." Said lady Lesso.

"Hort, you're first." Lady lesso said as banged the end of her cane on  Horts desk he then stood up.

"Well, I've been working on my werewolf powers in hex class. Watch this." Hort said.

He then stood there focusing.
Lady lesso waited for something to happen. finally a  single hair appeared.

The class then starting clapping and several well dones   Were  heard.

"Next time I need a skinny, one-haired werewolf, I'll  make sure to call you. Sit down." Lady lesso told hort who then sat down.

"Dot?" Said lady lesso.

"Hmm" said dot.

"Please  tell me you can do better" said lady lesso.

"Watch me" dot told lady lesso.

Dot then put her hands on her desk and her eyes looked like they had rolled back in her head.
suddenly dots desk turned to solid chocolate.

Dot snaps a bit of it off and starting eating it.

"Is it poisoned?" Lady lesso asked with a smile.

"It could be" dot said with a mouthful of chocolate.
"Well, it's better than a stray hair. We can work with that." Lady lesso told dot who continued to eat the chocolate in her hand while smiling .

"Sophie." Lady lesso says.

Sophie looked up.

"Those who are truly Good can summon the animals of the forest. I used to do it with my squirrel friends."  Sophie said.

"Oh God, give it up. Why don't you summon a cliff and go jump off it?"  Hester told Sophie.

"Why don't you find someone else to have mommy issues with?" Sophie told Hester.

"Don't you dare talk about my mother. You know nothing about her!" Hester told Sophie Suddenly getting up from her chair and running over to Sophie's desk.

"I know she did one hell of a good job turning you into a raving lunatic." Sophie told Hester.

"I despise you, you freak And everything you stand for." Hester told Sophie.

"Which just proves that I am at the wrong school." Sophie told Hester.

"You want to get out of here, princess?" Hester asked Sophie.

The whole class then started laughing.

"This raving lunatic's unique talent would be more than happy to get rid of you permanently." Hester told Sophie as she stepped and moved her hair away from neck and her bird tattoo starting lighting up.

Everyone but Sophie quickly moved away from their desks and to  the side of the classroom.

"This is delightful." Lady lesso says smiling.

A bird skeleton then popped out of Hester's tattoo. As Hester lifted her hands  a fire appeared behide her and the fire grows bigger and bigger behind her.
The bird skeleton grows bigger as well.
Hester then makes the bird skeleton fly around the room. Sophie has to keep ducking to stop herself from getting hit by or injured by its flames.
Sophie then picked up a book and smacked the bird skeleton with it which Hester also felt.