Chapter 3

Dovey opens the the door and walks through it lady lesso follows her.

" alright princess what's so important that we had to trek all the way up here Im in heels you know" that wasn't the reason lady lesso was annoyed with walking up there it was her leg. Lady lesso just lied she didn't want dovey to know the truth lady lesso knew that Dovey already knew about her leg but she didn't want dovey to Realize how bad it really was.

"It's the readers And they're insistent that they shouldn't be where they are And something does feel wrong" dovey told lady lesso.

lesso knew that she probably shouldn't be
wearing heels with how bad her leg was but the others wore them and she wanted to prove she was strong and capable. But she was starting to regret wearing the heels when her leg felt like someone was about to tear it in two. She could feel the muscles twitching painfully. The pain from her leg shooting up her side, making it hard for her to breath.
Lesso then tried Straighting up trying to keep as much weight as possible off her left leg while at the same trying not to make it obvious that her leg was bothering her.

lesso hated the way she could feel her cheeks Starting to turn red with embarrassment. She didn't want anyone to see when she was in pain.

"The only thing that feels wrong is the school masters decision to bring them here in the first place" lady lesso told dovey. While trying not to let her pain show anymore then it had already shown.

"What if he did make a mistake and dropped them in the wrong schools and something terrible happens he would never admit it he would blame one of us to save face and you know what would happen then" dovey told lady lesso.

"there is no mistake besides i think you'd be happy Im stuck with another underachiever" lady lesso told dovey.

"What no whatever do you mean" dovey told lady lesso trying to act like lady lesso was wrong.

"Please evil hasn't won anything in over 200 years" lady lesso told dovey.

"Well you have come close a couple of times" dovey told lady lesso.

"Close doesn't cut it" lady lesso shouted.

"I just have to work my students twice as hard because a world were evil is not as powerful as good is a world out of balance now if you excuse me I've got a lot of work to do" lady lesso told dovey.

Lady lesso then walked over to the door and opened it she then walked out of it hoping that it wasn't obvious to dovey how much her left leg was bothering her or how heavy she was leaning on her cane she then shut the door behind her.

Dovey stood there angrily waving her arms around.
"Lesso" dovey said before picking up a little bit of her dress and walked over to the door opening it and leaving the room slamming the door behide her.