Chapter 1, Shopping 😉😉

"Babe, I've gotta go to the shops to get somthing for your birthday" You say to Sky, your hot, horney girlfriend. "Baby, don't leave me" She says. You walk over to her and give her a passionate kiss"I have to" you reply walking out the door.

You get into your car and check your phone. It's a notification from your local adult store. "Come get your partner a friendly surprise this Christmas in July" it reads. "Mhm ill get her something for an early birthday" you think. You arrive at kmart to get her present but then quickly head off to the adult store and walk in. You head straight to the vibrators section. "Fuck, I think i'm getting a boner" you whisper to yourself. You quickly pick up a pink vibrating dildo and some pink lingerie, her favourite colour. Aswell as some special chocolate and flavored condoms. As you walk over to the cashier your dick gets even harder and harder just thinking about your hot girlfriend, thinking about how she's probably getting so wet right now, luckily she'll have you soon. Your cock starts dripping in pre-cum "fuck, right now?" you think to yourself "$169,99 overall please" the cashier says to you. you both let out a small giggle, she's got such nice hair you think to yourself, but sky's is better. You hand her the money, get your stuff and head back to the car. You can't believe how hard you dick is getting and you havnt even touched it, you are struggling to resist but want to get home to your girlfriend as soon as possible.

You arrive home and walk in.