Chapter 2, Teasing

You walk into the door, see it's 9:13Pm and see your clearly horny girlfriend lying on the couch, she's a hot brunette, hourglass figure girl. She's wearing a grey oversized tee, your grey oversized tee and some black booty shorts on. You walk over and put the bag on the bed next to her "Hello my beautiful princess, I got you somthing early" you say to her with a smirk. "Oh okay baby, let me open it" she says and sits up and kisses you. She opens it and smirks at you "let's get this on you" you say as she takes out the lingerie. She gets up, winks and walks to the bathroom to change. Your dick is still hard and you havnt even started. She walks out of the bathroom and you walk over and hand her some special chocolate. She eats it and lays down on the bed facing you just waiting. You lean over her and let your lips touch. You start kissing her better than ever as your hard dick rubs against her pussy. You get 3 fingers and start rubbing her wet clit. "mhm, mhm, fuck" she says "mhm, Jayden" she moans "Yes baby?" you reply "I'm getting wetter by the secound" she says "give me head, your really good with that toung work." you lay down on the bed and she sits on your face. You start licking her pussy. it's so wet and it tastes so good "mhmmm, mmm, fuckkkk Jayden" She says, she starts riding your face as your giving her head. Your toung is moving faster than ever along her wet pussy. "Fuck fuck fuck Jayden" she moans again. "Put it in" She says to you in a fast breath.