Chapter 3, 🍆💦🐱

You both roll over so now your on top, your in control now. Finally you can put your hard cock in her wet pussy. It enters her body as she moans "yes daddy, mhm fuck" You start off slow to test her limits.

You place your hand on her Clit and start rubbing.
"fuck baby, i'm gonna orgasm already" she says to you with a smirk

Your cock is getting harder and harder. it's almost rock solid

"There's no need for this lingerie anymore. My hands are you bra." You say stripping of her panties and bra. You begin to go faster and deeper. "AHH FUCK" she moans "mhm ah fuckkk" you moan.

You just keep getting faster, "FUCK, FASTER DADDY FASTER MHMM FUCK FUCK FUCK" She
moans loudly.

You grab her tits and go faster.

"I wanna cum so badly, mmmm" she says

"Hold it baby" you reply

Your fingers are rubbing her wet clit as she moans again and again, you grasp her waist and thrust.

"AHHH FUCK BABY IM GONNA CUM" Sky says
"Fuckkkk" you say in a rusty tired voice. "Your so good babe"

"FUCKK MHM AHH, IM GONNA CUM" she yells squirting all over your walls and curtains. Her thick, white cum has coated your face and chest as well as the walls. Her pussy is soaking wet now.

"Fuck sky, now you've triggered my dick. I'm gonna cum to." you say moaning.

You lean over and start to slow down, your out of energy. You look at her, your hard dick is still in her dripping wet pussy but your going slower now. you take out your cock and enter 2 fingers into her pussy. 

She leans over and puts your hard cock into her mouth. She's sucking like never before, tryingto get you to orgasm.

"FUCKKKK" you moan loudly as thick, warm, white cum shoots out of your rock hard cock, all over the walls, bed and curtains. You girlfriend sits up and begins kissing your lips, you kiss her back.

"I don't wanna stop, you feel so good baby" she says to you in between kisses. "Me neither baby, but we've gotta wait a while since we've both just reached climax, and i think that's the fastest ive ever gone into your sexy unique body." you say to her

"you know, when i went out shopping earlier, my dick was so hard just because i was thinking of you? I was dripping in pre-cum right before the cashiers eyes" You tell Sky.

"fuck, i'm really that hot?" she says back to you

"yea. there was a big bulge in my pants.." you reply

"omgg, fr??" she says

"yeaaaaa" you say back