Chapter 8

The next morning, you woke up to the smell of food. Food always woke you up. You walked in the kitchen and saw your mom. "What the Fu" you said. "Watch your mouth little girl" your mom said. "Oh sorry mom, how and when did you get here" you asked looking confused. "Does it matter YN". "No, sorry mom". Your mom lived in California, while you and Daniel lived in New Orleans. "Ok I'm going get ready" you told her as you left the kitchen. You went to do your morning things and decided to plan something for the day because you didn't want your mom sitting at your house all day. You texted Daniel to see where he was. He was picking up his sister. You text your best friend to see what she was doing today. Waiting for a reply you went to wake up your little brother. He walked to the kitchen and saw your mom and went crazy. You guys haven't saw your mom in 7 months. Daniel walked in the house with Jay. Both of them spoke. Jess texted you back and told you she was free for today. So you decided to make plans to go out to eat and walk around the city for a little. Everyone was cool with it. Everyone got ready to go. The outfit you had on is on the beginning of the chapter.

You pulled up at TGI Fridays. Everyone meet up and sat down. The waitress came to take your drinks. Jess came there with the intentions of getting drunk so she ordered alcohol. Everyone laughed and had a good time. Just catching up on some things. The doors flew open and the he was standing there looking around for you. Jalen finally spotted you and walked up to you with so much anger in him. Daniel was so angry he got up to fight but everyone calmed him and everyone focused back on Jalen....