Chapter 3

*NEXT DAY*

DANIEL

I woke up and saw YNN and her brother sleeping. God she so beautiful when she sleeps . Anyway since they were sleep i decided to go run to IHOP and grab some breakfast . I pulled up at IHOP told the waiter my order , left and finally went home . Wait home ? Yea home! I finally made it home and saw YNN still sleep , so i called chyna and told her I'm coming pick the rest of my shit up . I could tell she was crying but i dont care .

YOU

I woke up and smelled food so i got up handled my business , then walked to the kitchen to see Daniel on his phone .

Dan: hey beautiful .

You blushed and spoke back . After you walked straight to the bags . In the bags were pancakes , waffles , bacon , eggs and juice . You had this huge smile on your face until he interrupted you.

Dan: I'm going get the rest of my things from chyna house , then i wanna take you and Ron some where .

You: where are we going ?

Dan: dont worry bout that !

You: well okay then .

Ron walked in the kitchen and saw you and dan talking .

You: Ron go get in the shower and stuff so we can go .

Finally Daniel left and you went got in the shower and out on a white and black mussel shirt with the words " i never liked you anyway" and some shorts with Oreo 6's . You looked in the mirror, did your hair in a bun , sprayed perfume on and waited for Daniel.

Finally he came back with all his things and put the where they go .

Dan: you ready ma?

You: mhm!

Dan: okay let's go.

You: Ron come on !

Ron: okay okay .

Once you guys go in the car your song came on , Anaconda by Nicki Minaj .( sorry i had to , this my turn up song) you started dancing and singing you knew all the words , every last one .

Ron: sorry my sister is embarrassing herself she dont know how to control it.

Dan: haha it's okay lil man ,

You: Ron shut up before i come cross the seat

He poked his tongue out at you .

You: wait till we get out the car !

Dan: your so violent .

You: no I'm not this is how we show love to each other , right Ron ?

Ron: right!

5 minutes later you pulled up at the ice cream shop . You got vanilla ice cream with snickers and Reeses , Ron got vanilla with gummy bears and dan just got plain vanilla .

After eating ice cream , yall went to the park . Ron played on the swing thingy , you and dan say there and talked .

Dan: you cold ma ?

You: yea a little .

Dan: here take my sweater .

You: thank you .

Dan: YNN can i talk to you , i dont want you to say nothing just listen okay.

You nodded your head .

Dan: well here goes nothing , Well i dont know , i think your the most beautiful girl , and when I'm around you i just want to kiss you and make you mine , i love you and i hope you'll be mine forever .

You say there blushing and smiling , he waited for you to speak . Instead of speaking you kissed him , and he kissed back .

You: yes , i love you too .

After being at the park for hours , you guys finally went home .

When yall got home yall watched movies for a while . Ron and Daniel was sleep so you left them there and went in the room . You got ready for bed and laid down for a while. You heard the door open and looked up . There he was shirtless .

( in your mind, omg lawd Jesus Mary and Joseph .)

He snapped you out of your thoughts. He caught you staring .

Dan: see something you like ?

You: huh ? Umm no i mean yea , wait umm never mind .

Dan: haha mhm .

He jumped on top of you and started tickling you .

You: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ! Get ... Off ... Me!

You was laughing so hard you started crying .

You: oh my god look at that monkey !

He looked up and you ran . He followed you to the kitchen . He caught you and pinned you to the wall.

Dan: thought it was that easy ?

You: I'm going to bite you if you don't let me go .

Dan: you know you want my hands all over you .

You: haha YEET !

You ran to the room and he ran after you . He jumped on you.

You: OUCH !

Dan: haha mhm you gone run again ?

You: haha no , get off me now !

He kissed you and you laid on top of him with your face in his chest .

Dan: whats wrong ?

You : nothing , my sides hurt from laughing!

Dan: haha aw poor baby I'm sorry .

You: mhm stop laughing it ain't funny !

Dan: okay okay !

You: Im bout to call Jessica .

Jessica is your crazy best friend , you guys been besties since kindergarten .

Ring ... Ring... Ring...

Jess: hello ?

You: well took you long enough to answer the damn phone !

Jess: i was babysitting mike wassup?

You: girl nothing chilling with you know who .

Jess: tell my bro hey

You: must you be so ratchet ?

Jess: yasss boo Yass . You know this my main since kindergarten !

You: haha aye you gotta bring the squad here !

Jess: man for real !

After hours of talking to her you saw that Dan was sleep so you got ready for bed . You got in the bed and kissed Daniel , and dozed off .