Chapter 4

You woke up but you didn't see Daniel next to you , so you walked to the kitchen , and everywhere else in the house , didn't see him. So you hopped in the shower and stuff. 15 minutes later you walked out , and you jumped "Haha i scared you ?" He asked. "Hell yea!" You said holding your heart. "Haha , I'm sorry , but check this out we plans today in like 10 minutes ." He told you while getting up off the bed . "Okay like ?" You asked with this confused face. "You'll see when you get there." He said rubbing you body . "Whatevs." You said trying to walk away he grabbed you and said ,"come here YN." You walked over there and sat on him , you and him started kissing and all that good stuff . Yall made out for 5 minutes... 5 good minutes until you realize time was flying ! You didn't want stop but you had to , you were excited to see what the plans were ."Okay umm isn't it almost time for us to go?" you asked. "Yea I'm gone get in the shower." He said before kissing your lips one more time. After he got in the shower you called your bestie for restie ! "Wassup best?!" she asked screaming through the phone. "Nothing , the hell you so loud for?!" You yelled back. "Sorry what you doing today?" she asked. "I honestly dont know." You replied. "The hell you mean you dont know?!" She yelled. "Daniel don't wanna tell me where we going and stop yelling you asshole!". You both laughed . You better make him tell you , he could be bringing you to a crack house or something". You sighed and then said "Jess ! The boy not taking me nowhere round that"! She laughed and said mmhmm if you say so". Ok I'll call you later he's coming out the shower". "Okay love ya"! She screamed through the phone. You laughed "love you too"! One thing about y'all friendship is y'all were so close that y'all had good talks like that most of the time. Daniel came out the shower "ready ma"? "yep"! You replied. So you and him drove for 10 minutes , you pulled up at this big ass restaurant with valet parking . Y'all got out the car , and walked in and sat down . ( Dont feel like typing what happen at the front desk thingy) This place was the ish ! It had all kinds of expensive shit in it . He saw how amazed your face was , "you like it here ma"? He asked. "Yea i never saw anything like it". You replied staring at the place. After talking ordering your food and drinks and laughing for a while , there was a interruption , hi ex! "so you left me for this bitch?!" She said staring At you. "Chyna , dont come here with that bull , I'm over you obviously!" He said.you stood in her face ready to stomp her face in "bitch ? Bitch ?! This bitch will fuck you up!" " Baby please let me handle this". When you saw him get up with his face turning red you got scared but at the same time you was excited. Since you been together you never saw him like this ."LOOK YOU NEED TO GO RIGHT NOW BEFORE I LET HER BEAT YOUR ASS, DONT YOU EVER DISRESPECT WHATS MINES"! When he said that you started smiling hard ! He looked at you and you watched her walk away with hurt in her eyes . This isn't over Daniel"! He looked at her and then looked at you , he stared for a while then spoke "Come here YN"! You could tell he was still mad but you got up and walked slowly to him. He grabbed your face " Look I'm sorry , I'll make it up to you ,I promise. "It's okay , next time i see her and she pulls this off again , ima beat the hoe ass"! He laughed "Ok ok damn you a feisty lil one. You smiled and rolled your eyes "Shut up"! After you and him finished eating and joking you guys went back home you were tired af . So you and him decided just to chill until you fell asleep . Hours later you heard him on the phone with someone . He was having a good old conversation cuz he was laughing hard and shit . He was on the phone with his sister so you dozed back off . It was 1am in the morning and you heard your phone buzz . You jumped up to see who it was texting you at this time of morning. When you picked up the phone and saw it was your ex-boyfriend jalen . He asked if you could meet up with him . You were confused so you read the text over and over . Did he text the right person, you thought. You didn't know if you wanted to go or not. You looked over at Daniel and saw that he was still sleeping , which made you smile . You thought about what you ex wanted . You were frustrated because of y'all relationship was a mess .

Flashback

You were at home laying down when he busted through the room door . He came In so aggressive . He ran and got on top of you and started to slap , punch , and kick you all over the room . One day you got so tired of it that you tried killing him in his sleep .

Flashback over

You thought about how everyone told you to stay away because all he wanted was revenge . You honestly was in deep thought thinking about that night and what he would do to you .

So do you want to go or stay home ?

Let me know !