Chapter 5

You decided not to go , you blocked and deleted his number . You were also debating on telling Daniel or not .

You woke up the next morning with Daniels arms around you. "Good morning beautiful". You smiled , "Good morning". "What you wanna do today"?he asked. "Umm It dont matter". "Okay we gone spend the day with jay" he said after he kissed you cheek. You and him spent a good lil minute talking . You got up out the bed , did your business , and walked to the kitchen. You stood at the kitchen counter until Daniel came and put his arms around you. You felt like playing so you moved. "Whats wrong YN"? He asked looking confused. "Nothing". You said trying to be serious. He walked to you still looking confused , you walked away again. "Babe whats wrong"? He asked getting a lil mad. "Haha , nothing just felt like playing", you said laughing. "Oh for real" he said smirking. "Uh oh" you said running. Your tried to run as fast as you can but he grabbed you and picked you up, "Not this time" , he said as he threw you on the couch. "Hahahaha I'm sorry , please let me go" you cried. He started to tickle you , he knew exactly where the spots were too. You started you cry , "Plea... Please let me go , I'm so... Sorry". He let you go , "Get ready so we can leave and pick up my sister" he said. "Yes ma'am" you laughed. "You still want play huh?" He asked walking against you. "No no no , I quit", you said backing up with your hands in the air. His body up against you , as He breathed against your neck.

You, jay, and Daniel went to go shopping. He loved to spoil you two. As far as jay life was going she loved it , she had the best sister-in-law ever and her brother got rid of the dumb one who would always bitch about the little things. If y'all two broke up it would be the end of life for her. Anyway , Daniel took yall to the movies after shopping , you guys went to see Annabelle (that movie is terrifying). After you guys got out the movies , you looked over and saw a Familiar face. You squinted your little eyeballs and noticed who it was. Your jaw dropped to the ground. "YN are you okay", jay asked. "Umm yea I'm fine jay , you lied. You cant believe who you saw. It was......

Tired , got school , & sorry for the late update , phone off prolly won't be on until Sunday . It would help of yall would like talk to me and let me know what kind of things you would like to happen in the story! Btw i dont know nothing about sex so please forgive me & happy belated birthday to me! Okay bye !