part 1

1.) Angst - Harumi still has mixed feelings about the ninja. Mostly sadness, she always thinks how she doesn't deserve forgiveness and whenever she's alone she pulls out a knife and hurts herself. One day Lloyd came early from a mission and saw Harumi's room, sheets and her wrist stained with blood red. Ever since then, Harumi was never allowed to stay alone.

2.) Angst - Whenever Harumi notices Lloyd's actions that he did when he was homeless, on the streets(when he was a kid) she'd always burst into tears(public or not) and would hug Lloyd. He'd always get confused and would try to comfort her.

3.) Angst(?) - Whenever people come to Harumi and give her names like "monster" and etc Lloyd would always tell them to fuck off and sometimes would even beat someone them if they didn't stop.

4.) Fluff - Even though Harumi and Lloyd have separate rooms they always sleep on one bed. (Either Lloyd's room or Harumi's room)

5.) Fluff - Harumi is always the one who takes care of Lloyd's injuries. Sometimes she even scolds him

6.) Fluff(Evil Lloyd au) - Harumi would constantly cling onto Lloyd so sometimes the ninja can't take him seriously with him carrying a sleepy Harumi in his arms while talking how he's gonna destroy Ninjago and make the ninja suffer

7.) Fluff(Evil Lloyd au) - Sometimes, when Lloyd used him power too much he burns our mentally and physically, but Harumi makes sure that he recovers swiftly.

8.) Abit spicy. (Evil Lloyd au, SoG) - Sometimes when Lloyd and Harumi are assigned on a mission(just them two garmadon would give them some condoms.. saying ' I'm too young to be a grandfather. '

9.) Llorumi is def a switch couple

10.) They do double dates w Jaya, Kailor, or pixane.