Part 3!

Hey guys! Quick authors note, I appreciate the stars in the previous chapters. I'll try to post everyday or so just for y'all and I do have lots in mind for HC's of them. Maybe I'll include more ships in the future.

•••••••••

1.) Trope - Introvert(Lloyd) x extrovert (Harumi)

2.) Fluff(?) - Harumi would cause a fuss if Lloyd's food was 1° off

( • Authors note: the following headcanons will be based off an Alternative Universe where Harumi was founded by the ninja after the great devourers attack and the ninja took her in. While being cared for by the ninjas, Master Wu realized that Harumi had an elemntal power(y'all can think of it) that no one had before. Knowing this, he encouraged her to train with the ninja. Knowing she'll get more time with them(specifically Lloyd) she agreed. • )

• The following will be llorumi as kids •

3.) Fluff - Love at first sight

4.) Fluff  - Harumi is the only person Lloyd would listen to willingly

5.) Fluff - Harumi would teach Lloyd how to play games.

6.) Fluff - Harumi would join training and missions and would often get hurt (HC: she has sensitive skin). Lloyd would be the first one to deal with her injuries.

7.) Fluff - (based on HC no.6) Lloyd actually has no idea how to treat wounds so Nya or Wu would try to interfere but Lloyd would be stubborn and just says that they say instructions and he'll do it. Whenever this happens, Harumi would always blush.

• End of Llorumi as children, same au •
           ~ Harumi was with them when Lloyd got affected by the tomorrow's tea so she also got affected by it.

8.) Angst w/ comfort - When Lloyd met Misako, Lloyd instantly pushed her away since he basically abandoned him and went to Harumi who was hanging around at somepart of the museum. Harumi they explained that maybe he should give her a chance. She's the reason why Lloyd accepted misako in this au.

9.) Angst - Whenever Harumi sees Lloyd bonding with Misako she feels her heart sink. She always misses her mom whenever he saw them. (Same thing w S3 & S4. Whenever Lloyd would bond w garmadon and misako, she just misses her parents man)

10.) Angst(?) - (S4) When Harumi and Lloyd were set for battle, Harumi just gave up on the spot while Lloyd was telling her to get up and fight him. She didn't do what he said and stayed down. Knowing what'll happening to her Lloyd got on his knees aswell, knowing she's sacrificing herself for him, before he gets the jade blade he kisses Harumi on the lips, tears running down before getting the blade. Seeing Harumi in a calm manner before seeing her fall down one of Chen's trap doors.

(This one isn't really a HC, more like an au idea. Lol)

10.5.) Fluff (cause the first one isn't really a headcanon) - Sensei Garmadon would always tease Harumi and Lloyd.

11.) Angst - (S2) When Lloyd and Garmadon were about to go away from Ninjago city, Lloyd was furious when she found out Harumi wasn't coming along with them.

••••••••

Sorry if some of them weren't really headcanons but more of au ideas. But hey, maybe I'll do another book filled with au ideas.