part 2

1.) Fluff - Harumi still likes to do her princess makeup, sometimes she does it with Nya and Skylor for fun. Whenever Lloyd sees this moment, for him it's like a couple of kids playing. He's happy whenever he sees this because Harumi looks so happy whenever she's with her girl friends.

2.) Harumi wakes up later than anyone in the monastery, so sometimes when Lloyd needs to go away for a mission he always makes sure to put breakfast on the table beside the bed for Harumi.

3.) Fluff (based on HC no.2 )- Harumi likes long, baths while Lloyd is used to quick showers. Sometimes when Lloyd has spare time hes the one who prepares Harumi's bathtub (flowers, candles, soap and etc.) and Harumi loves it.

4.) Fluff -Due to Harumi being a former princess, she was taught the nerves of the body and how to relieve certain parts. So, whenever Lloyd's gets home after a fight with a sore body Harumi makes sure to massage him well so the pain goes away.

5.) Fluff- Harumi is constantly tired, no one actually knows why but she is. And because of this, Lloyd makes sure he always has her bed prepare and if they're away from the bounty and monastery Lloyd becomes her bed.

6.) Fluff- Harumi and Lloyd both don't know how to cook

7.) Fluff- Harumi does calligraphy. And Lloyd doesn't actually know how to spell/write due to him being on the streets and didn't have a proper education, so Harumi teaches him how to write when they have free time, whenever the ninja sees this they someone tease Lloyd about it which leaves Lloyd blushing I'm embarrassment and Harumi chuckling.
(She likes seeing Lloyd being harmlessly teased.)

8.) Fluff (bottom Lloyd) - Whenever Lloyd is getting too noisy/annoying in Harumi's view she'd just kiss him and he'd be left a blushing mess.

8.) Fluff (Bottom Lloyd) - Lloyd is often the little spoon

9.) Fluff - Lloyd would often talk to Harumi about the future, their kids, and how would they live.

10.) Fluff - On Lloyd's birthday, Harumi would hand-make him a cake instead of buying one. (She always gets assisted w Pizal, cause I'd she doesn't she'll burn the whole kitchen down.)