chapter 2 : Not so nice to meet you

Ayanokoji POV :

After I introduced myself we both stood there in Silence it felt awkward and weird

'did I just blew it'

"aren't you the person who saved me in the alley!",'Alexia said, no it would be more appropriate to say shouted, does she have no manners to not shout when someone is standing just centimetres away from you I should definitely get some ear plugs to protect my ears whenever I am around her', she was now glaring at me with impatience,'dang it! looks like I forgot to reply before starting my inner monologue'

"coincidences can be freaky"

more awkward silence

'Am I really that good at blowing up conversations, no wait she is observing me more specifically my body, Wow girl you sure don't have any shame if it were the other way around I would be met with cold shoulders and glares society truly is unequal from as many perceptive is as possible'

"You are really, really strong to have defeated Iris and unscathed and bare handed at that she is probably one of the most strongest person I have ever known",Alexa said

"I did started my training at a young age"

"Are you purposefully trying to cut the conversation short to annoy me, then congratulations it is working",Alexia said with a scowl adorning her face new

"No, I am just generally bad at talking to people"

"Well anyways, I don't think I gave ever heard your name or even your last name before, I probably should have heard about your from your parents for such amazing skills and strength from any of the social gatherings"

'Yes it would have been normal for her to know about me only if I had a normal family even in the lowest of the noble ranks but it isn't and the reason for that is–'

"Actually, I am a commoner as well as an orphan from the distant countryside, I had come to find a decent job in the capital when your sisters scouted me for being your bodyguard"

Alexa had a look of pity on her face but it was more for the reason of me not being able to reach my full potential due to not having enough support and equipment to train myself, well at least according to her 'she isn't such a big innocent idiot that she wouldn't know of the despair of the commoner, she just feels that I could have grown even more if I was given the right environment but I don't care either way'

"Forget it so when are you starting to be my Bodyguard and what are the timings when you will not be following me",Alexia asked me, listening  carefully

"I will be following you all the time except when you are at the Palace or with your sister I also have been allotted room in the palace that is beside your so you can easily call me if the need be"

"Oh ho consider yourself lucky to get to live in the Royal Palace moreover to live next door to an angel but don't think I am going to spoil you",Alexia said with the cockiness returning in her voice

'Well common people do compare her looks to an angel as much as I have heard but it wouldn't be the same with her personality, I wonder what their reactions will be like if they found this annoying, braty and constantly mood swinging side of her, I am curious whether I should expose her, afterall I only have to protect her physically not her reputation'

"Yes, your Highness, I really I'm the most luckiest person to have the owner to be the Bodyguard of the second princess whose intelligence is second to none, a Universal beauty and the best spellsword of the would",she looked pleased in the start but a growl escape her mouth when she had the last bit