A real team - a start

Today, after class, Hiruma called everyone to the club room. But you guys couldn't go inside because of the giant red tarp covering it, ready to be lifted up by a crane.
'Is it just me or does it look...bigger?' you asked yourself with a raised eyebrow.
"Everyone!" you all looked up to see Hiruma with a bazooka, standing on the top of the crane. "Watch closely, the new clubhouse is open for business! Yaaa-ha!!!" he exclaimed as he fired a rocket in the air, which soon exploded into confetti.
The crane lifted up the tarp to reveal the new and improved clubhouse. You all let out a cry of surprise.
"It expanded!" you pointed at the extra room that was added, with a giant Deimon Devil Bats logo on it.
"There's...a whole new building!" Sena exclaimed, baffled.

"Kekekeke!" Hiruma smirked as he slid down the crane.
"You did all that in a weekend?" you raised an eyebrow.
"Damn right."
"With Kukita being framed, and the Knights-vs-Cowboys match?"
"W-Well," Yukimitsu pointed out. "I think it's safe to assume that there was a whole team being this projec-"
"Yes, I did." Hiruma leaned closer to you, the two of you ignoring Yukimitsu (to which he let out a sad small 'oh' and looked down). "Got any more stupid questions or are you gonna see the inside?"
"Okay okay! No need to be pissy about it!" you walked passed him.
"You can't blame a painter for wanting people to see the art he worked so hard on." he said as he walked alongside you, placing his bazooka on his shoulder.
"Okay now you're just being stupid on purpose!"
"Kekekekeke!"

The rest of the team shared a look before following the two of you inside. The first room was the same, except a lot cleaner, and with new furniture for meetings. But on the side, there was now a door that led to a big locker room!
"S-So cool!!!" almost everyone exclaimed.
"We've all got our own lockers!" Sena beamed as he stood in front of his.
Now everyone looked for their name.
"There's my name!" Yukimitsu exclaimed, touched.
"Let's be good neighbors to each-other, Komusubi!" Kurita smiled when the two of them discovered their lockers were side-be-side.
"Moh!" he nodded.

'If Sena's the secretary...' you looked for your locker near his.
"Oi, Impie." you looked over at Hiruma. "Yours is right here." he pointed with his thumb.
You went up to check and was actually surprised to see your name. You expected him to have put your nickname, either Impie or Cherry... That wasn't the only thing you noticed.
'Why the fuck am I beside him?!'
You glanced at Hiruma, who was looking over the room, leaning on the doorway. Your eyes met and he smirked. You glared at him.
'To torment me more for sure!'

"Listen up people! I got something to say to all of you!"
You all looked at Monta, he looked pissed. He must've seen his nickname on his locker.
'If there's 'Monta' on there, how come I have my proper name on mine?!' you thought. 'What kind of reverse psychology bullshit is this?!'
You decided to stop thinking about it. Trying to figure out what Hiruma is thinking in that spiky head of his would just give you a headache. Monta jumped on the bench in the middle of the room.
"My name is Taro Raimon! Stop making fun of me by calling me that stupid nickname Monta-!"
"I got it from Joe Montana." Hiruma said. "The greatest superstar in NFL history. He's the closest thing there is to a football god. His arm was the force behind countless comeback victories." he smirked. "They call it Montana Magic."
"Wow!" Sena let out in awe.
"That's so cool!" Mamori exclaimed.
With that in mind, Monta was a lot more satisfied with that name, even asking everyone to call him Monta from now on.

"Does that Montana dude even exist?" you whispered to Hiruma.
"The fuck? Yes he's real." he clicked his tongue. "You really gotta study your football history."
"What? Screw you dude. They didn't know it either."
"Are you saying you're as bad as these novices?" he raised an eyebrow.
You weren't sure how to respond to that... So yo just told him to fuck off, to which he just cackled. After that you all set up a little party to commemorate the new clubhouse. Well, except for the three brothers, who sat in a corner and didn't do anything, like sulking children. Each time someone offered them a drink or some cake, they'd turn it down rudely.
"Pssss, (L/n)." Mamori whispered, handing you a trail of cut up cakes. "Why don't you serve a piece of cake to everyone?"
"Why?" you frowned.
"W-Well... You see..."
"The kids are scared of you." Hiruma explained for her.