Chapter 2: shopping and first day at UA

Y/N pov

The next day, I hear talking, so I wiggle around in the sleeping bag and sit up to see aizawa and midnight talking in the kitchen over coffee... I got up and hop over to them. They both noticed me and aizawa just smirks into his mug while midnight looks ... well ... shock...

"She turning into you! She only lived with you for a day!" Midnight shouts
"So" me and aizawa say

So midnight, grabs my sleeping bag and drag me out.

"We're going to get you a new wardrobe! Shota clean that room up!" She shouts

All I could hear is a groan before I get thrown into the backseat of midnight's car. She gets in the driver seat and speeds off to god knows where. I must have fallen asleep at one point because I get woken up by midnight. I groan and get out of the sleeping bag.

"Let's go!" She says

She grabs my arm and drags me to almost every shop known to man kind! I almost got dizzy by each shop we went into. After almost 5 hours, we got a whole wardrobe.

(Image is at the top)

I'm just now following behind midnight while carrying every bag of clothes, shoes, and accessories. She still looks energetic while I'm dragging my dead legs behind me while my soul is slowly leaving my body, while ignoring the gossiping people watching us.

"Kayama-San, can we go home now?" I ask
"No! We still got make up and perfume and ..." she starts rambling

I just face palm while groaning as I slowly zone her out. After another 2 hours, she drops me off back home. I drag myself and my shopping into the apartment to see Aizawa in the kitchen.

"The spare room is clean, so drop your stuff in there and come back down, for dinner" He says

I hum at that and throw my shit into my room before coming back down for dinner.

--------------------《♤♡◇♧》-------------------
----Time skip by caterpillar Aizawa----

--------------------《♤♡◇♧》-------------------

Y/N pov

After waiting for a whole week and a day, it's finally time for my first day at UA. Since Aizawa is a teacher, he kinda thrown me into the classroom... so I sat in the classroom at the back... alone for almost an hour; bored out of my mind since I forgot my phone in my room...

Soon, someone finally appears! A fairly tall girl, her hair tied back in a ponytail. I instantly knew who she is. I always had to fight her... err... her villain self that is... Anyway! She goes and takes a seat in front of mine. Then turns to me smiling.

"Hello, I'm Momo Yaoyorozu" she says
"(y/n) Shigaraki..." I say stiffly

Some more people arrive, and she goes to talk to the other girls... I just lay my head on the table, trying to block their voices as it gives me bad memories...

-------flashback-----

Still y/n pov

Me and Himiko are running around training camp getting lost as dad sent out a emergency telepath call about a villain attack. But soon I lost Himiko and came face to face with two people. Momo Yaoyorozu and Mina Ashido aka destruct and Alien queen. They both are smirking at me.

"Lookie here! The princess has arrived!" Mina exclaims in excitement
"Indeed. Should we make her our-" momo starts

I didn't let her finish as I slam my foot down onto the ground sending spikes of dirt, rocks and other stuff that was in the ground. Soon dodging a cannon ball which I soon realised it exploded against a tree! I grit my teeth at this. As I hear them laughing soon acid heads towards my direction