Relationship percentage

This is just the relationship percentage of everyone you have met/talked to so far. Some will only like you as a friend and will be stuck in the friend or BFF or acquaintance percentage bracket.

Comment if I missed student from the previous chapter so I can add them.

--------------------《♤♡◇♧》-------------------
0-10% = acquaintance
11-30% = friends
31 - 50% = BFF
51 - 70% = love interest
70- 100% = obsessed

--------------------《♤♡◇♧》-------------------

Izuku Midoriya: 15%

"(Y/N)-san has helped me have a basic understanding with my quirk! But I still want to know how she knows about it? I'll start training with her so I can get answers!"

Katsuki Bakugo: 6%

"That bitch has scored higher than me! I'll show her who is the true number 1"

Ochaco Uraraka: 6%

"Shigaraki-chan looks like she has some hatred towards us... but I'll make sure she doesn't hate me and we can become friends!"

Ejiro Kirishima: 9%

"Shigaraki-San looks so Manly! Her quirk is also Manly! I hope I get to train with her soon!"

Mina Ashido: 6%

"Shigaraki-chan is so quiet and always giving me and yaomomo glares... I dunno why. I just met her, but I'll change that glare to excitement!"

Momo Yaoyorozu: 5%

"Shigaraki-chan... why do you hate me? We just met? Hopefully, we can become friends"

Kyoka Jirou: 8%

"Shigaraki-chan looks cool, I hope she has decent music tastes as well"

Shoto Todoroki: 5%

"Shigaraki-San is interesting... but I feel hatred coming from her. I wonder why"

Sero Hanta: 6%

"Shigaraki-san seems to have more experience than us. But she is Hella cool!"

Denk Kaminari: 6%
"Shigaraki-san is Hella smart when she basically and rudely told Uraraka the truth of the world. But she is beautiful"

Minoru Mineta: 3%
"Big boobs, nice ass, thick thighs. She has it all, but she doesn't seem to like me that much...."

Tenya Ida: 9%
"Very rude and straightforward. But she is smart. She knows how to take control of the situations she is in. She'll be an excellent hero in the future!"