CHAPTER 1: THE MEET

Its just a normal day in your home. Peace and quiet as usual in your neighborhood.

You are in the kitchen, just minding you're business as you make yourself lunch.

There are so many options in the world, is what you think to yourself, what are you going to make for lunch, you think. 

And then you snap out of it. your just making lunch, not starting a brain twister.

So you go to the counter to get everything ready.

You want to begin, but then you suddenly hear a "poof!". Its coming from your living room.

Oh dear! Did somebody break in? you are frozen in place just thinking about the sound you just heard.

You go to the living room to find out for yourself what the sound was.

And there you see... A boy. but not just any boy, this one has... Navy blue hair? his choice of attire also baffles you. just what is he wearing? Some sort of black suit jacket, but with golden details going over it, the detail intrigues you. the white ends of his sleeves suggest he is wearing some sort of formal white undershirt. on his legs, he dons blue shorts, appearing to be made from simple navy blue fabric, and shoes with golden buckles on them, with his white socks extending from from his shoes. He seems to be almost your height, yet he appears to be younger than you...

This reminds you of something... A fantasy action game or something.

He is rubbing his eyes as if he's seen a flashbang explode in front of him.

Seeing the presence of this stranger, you say: "Hey there, are you ok? You just appeared out of nowhere, what's going on?"

He finishes rubbing his eyes, and now he is making eye contact with you with his deep, silver eyes.

"Oh my goodness! It worked! Um... Hello! I'm sure you have many questions: "Who am I?", "Why am I here?", "What do I want from you?". But i can promise you, all of those questions shall be answered in due time. For the hands of fate have chosen you to be the destined hero that shall save the world from the ancient demon king that threatens to destroy it! Through your journey, you shall meet many strong and loyal allies, like me! And you shall forge you name into histor-"

Suddenly he looks around the room very confused. Its like he has never seen a house.

You are just as confused as him.

"Ancient demon king? Destined hero? What are you talking about? do you know that you just appeared out of thin air?"

He does not respond. He is stuck in position staring around the room.

"Hold on, this is wrong. Why do the walls look... Different? All smooth and... White? I swear by the gods, I was in the school dungeon not too long ago!"

You are even more confused now.

"Hold on, everything in this room is strange."

He points to your TV.

"Why is that window not only strangely on a table, but it also has no outside view? Its just black?"

Then he looks down on your coffee table, from witch he picks up your phone.

"And what is this thing? A glass slab? It does not feel like glass at all..."

He unintentionally turns on the phone by holding it the way he is.

"AHH! WHAT IN THE-"

He drops your phone on the carpet. You scramble to pick it up. Phew, no cracks on the screen.