prologue

click..

click.....

click.

that was the sound of an annoyed loner not being able to find a job.

crreeeaaakkk

and that, was the sound of his stupid friend entering his room without permisson.

"still doing that stuff?" aka, "still cant find a job you fucking dumbass?"

and hajime for one, was done with it.

"yeah." he didnt want to say how he actually felt.

"im telling you! just go with my idea." the friend sighed and leaned on the wall.

"no way. im not losing my dignity." hajime crossed his arms.

"how would you be losing your dignity by wearing a apron?" he raised an eyebrow.

"cause... its pink."

.....

........

step, step, step.

that was the sound of hajimes older brother by 13 minutes (a lot am i right?) intruding his room and forcing him to work at a cafe down the street that he doesnt want to work at because the aprons there are pink with a cute little bear on it.

"hi, welcome to Makoto's Sweets! what can i get you?"

and here he is, working at a cafe down the street as a cashier. wearing a pink apron with a cute little white bear on it.

"youre not saying it vibrant enough, say it with more emotion!" his co-worker, toko, was training him.

"how the hell am i supposed to say it more vibrant?" hajime put his hands on his hips. "im trying my best here!"

"your best is your worst!" toko bit her fingernail in frustration.

"okay, okay, how about this.." hajime cleared his throat. "hi! welcome to Makoto's Sweets! what can i get you today?"

....

......

"heh.."

"dont you dare fucking laugh."

"guys, guys!" komaru, another co-worker, and also the owners sister, barged into the kitchen. "its almost 8 o'clock! get into your positions!" i dont know why shes so stressed about that...

little did hajime know that he was going to learn why in just five minutes.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"can i get the powdered donut, thank you!~"

"of course, itll be out in just a second maam." hajime smiled at the woman.