chapter two

"im nagito komaeda. please dont forget."

...........................................
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"nagito.. nagito.." hajime murmured under his breath. repeating the boys name. he recognized the name, 'nagito komaeda,' for sure. but he doesnt remember where he heard it from though.. oh well.

"its nice to meet you, nagito." hajime shook off the odd feeling and gave a warm smile to the weird-haired boy.

nagito seemed somewhat surprised, as he kept quiet for a moment before responding. "its nice to meet you too." he said with a soft voice.

hajime sighed, and laid down on his bed. nagito grabbed the broom once more, and began cleaning the room again.

there was a comfortable silence between the two, until hajime spoke up.

"is.. is it hard..?" he muttered. nagito looked at hajime, and tilted his head in confusion. hajime sat up and spoke again, "is it hard working here? like, is the job hard?"

"ah.. uhm.." nagito looked up at the ceiling, his finger on his chin as he thought about his answer. "the only thing id say is hard is breaking master togami's ego... so just never ask, question, or say no to him, okay?" nagito smiled bashly at hajime.

"uhm.. okay." hajime looked down at his lap. his face suddenly got a bit red. nagito noticed this, and with an obvious 'whats wrong?' face, he turned to hajime.

hajime quickly looked away though, suddenly embarrassed by his thoughts. "i-its nothing.. i just uh... have a question.."

if its nothing, then whyd you tell me anyway? nagito thought to himself. "what's your question?" he looked down at hajime curiously.

"its... uh... i-- nothing, nevermind." hajime sighed, the redness disappearing from his face.

nagito seemly nodded, and turned back to continue his cleaning.

and around 45 minutes of silence, nagito was exiting the room without saying goodbye.

how depressing.

~time skip to two hours later~

knock, knock, someone lightly knocked on the door twice.

hajime groaned, as he was taking a nap in the same clothes he arrived in. but either way got up from the surprisingly comfortable bed and opened the door. it was toko.