Spying

————on the planet————

"Alright. Aurora, Echo, Tech, Wrecker, and Omega go to the cliff on the right while I go to the left cliff." Hunter orders.

"What about Felix?" Tech asked.

"Hmm." Hunter hummed in thought.

"Heh, no need to discuss this I'll go with Aurora. To uh, keep her safe and stuff." Felix said as he walked towards her and Hunter stood in front of her.

"Not happening, your coming with me." Hunter says as he shoved him back.

All Felix did was cross his arm and give him a smirk.

"Sure thing, boss." Felix says.

Hunter gave him a slight glare then looked over to his squad.

"Boys, keep the girls safe. If there's any trouble contact me on the comms." Hunter says and they nod.

(Group A is : Aurora, Echo, Tech, Wrecker, and Omega.)

(Group B is : Felix and Hunter. )

————With group A————

Tech and Echo were leading the way with Omega and Wrecker in the middle. Aurora was in the back, thinking.

"So how long do we gotta stay here for?" Wrecker asked the group.

"Only a day or two." Tech explains.

"Shouldn't be hard enough." Omega said with positivity.

"Not for us," Tech says as he fixes his goggles. "We've done many missions like this when there was still a republic.

"What was the war like." Aurora asked from the back of the group.

"Dangerous...I lost a lot of my brothers...just for the republic to end and the galactic empire to rise..." Echo hesitantly says.

Everyone stayed quiet.

"Do you ever miss your brothers?" Omega asked Echo.

"All the time, I had some fun times with them and our generals." Echo says with a smile but his smile slowly starts to fade away as he was thinking of an memory.

"Hey Aurora, are we the first clones you ever met?" Wrecker asked.

"Not exactly...I did know one clone, he was very...flirty..." Aurora says with a laugh and Echo stopped and looked at her.

"Wait—was his name Fives?!" Echo asked quickly.

"Yeah. How did you know?" Aurora asked.

"I know my brother, me and him went way back..." Echo says with a light smile.

"Oh, we're here." Tech says as he looks off his datapad up at the cliff.

"How are we supposed to get all the way up there?" Omega asked.

"We climb." Echo says as he walks up to it.

"All the way up there?" Aurora asked with faint fear.

"How else." Tech says as he began to climb.

Aurora and Wrecker gave each other a worried glance then unwillingly walked towards it and began climbing.

——Group B, their already on top of the cliff——

Hunter was on one knee using his binoculars to spy on these people. Felix was leaning against a rock, staring at his own helmet's designs.

"See anything?" Felix asked and Hunter rolled his eyes.

"For the last time no!" Hunter spat with a glare.

"Geez, you need to take a chill pill. It's not my fault your girl is into me, everyone is." Felix says casually and Hunter almost broke his binoculars due to how hard he was squeezing it.

Felix put down his helmet and walked over to him.

"Why are you even here?!" Hunter asked angrily.

"Money, why else." Felix says casually.

Hunter rolled his eyes.

"Predictable." Hunter mumbles.

"Be realistic, you don't care about those other clones and the girls. You just see them as things to help you so you get more money." Felix say and Hunter stands up and let's go of the binoculars.

"No, unlike you I don't see people as just ways to get money. Their my family and I will always do everything and anything to protect them!" Hunter says defensively.

"Uh huh." Felix says sarcastically, that made Hunter want to kill him but luckily he has self control.

————with Group A————

The last two people that was climbing was Aurora and Omega. Aurora had to keep helping Omega, that's why it took longer.

"Your so close, kid!" Wrecker says with a thumbs up and she smiles.

Aurora looked down and swallowed worriedly but forced herself to keep going.

Wrecker bent over and grabbed Omega by the waist to help her.

Aurora slowly made it up but before she made it to the top Tech helped her up by her arms.

"Thanks, dweeb." Aurora says with a smile.

"No problem." Tech says with a soft smile then looks back down at his datapad.

"So is this all we do?" Wrecker asked.

"Yes." Tech states.

"This is gonna be so boring." Wrecker complained and Aurora nodded her head in agreement.

Echo walked over to the ledge and took out his binoculars.

"Can we blow this place up?!" Wrecker asked excitedly.

"No, this is just a spy mission remember." Omega says and Wrecker pouts.

"But, we can kill if they get too close to what we're protecting." Aurora says and Wrecker smiles.

"What are we even protecting?" Omega asked.

"That's a good question, Mega." Aurora says.

"Cid didn't tell us but she made it clear that we can't let them near it." Echo says from slightly far away so they walked over to him.

Aurora goes on one knee towards the cliff and Omega copies. Echo's in the middle. Wrecker sat beside Omega, Omega sat by Aurora while Tech went on one knee on the other side of Aurora.

They all were quiet for a while until Aurora broke the awkward silence.

"I hope Hunter and Felix are ok." Aurora says randomly.

"Eh, you shouldn't be worried about Hunter, you should be concerned about Felix." Tech says.

"How come?" Aurora asked and Tech gave her a glance.

"This is not my business to explain." Tech says as he takes out his binoculars.

"Ha! I bet Hunter has already beat him up!" Wrecker said with a crazy laugh which made Aurora worry.

"I agree." Tech says.

"Same." Echo adds.

"Hunter's not the type to just beat someone up for no reason...right." Omega says.

"Ha! But he does have a reason." Wrecker says, Omega and Aurora both tilt there heads.

"Girls." Tech mumbles as he facepalms himself.

"Boys." Both Aurora and Omega say at the same time then high five.

Suddenly they heard a noise from behind them and Aurora felt something get gabbed into her neck and everything went dark.

Aurora!

(1065 words)