02: 너 지금 어디야?

"When I got court, I hope that you're the verdict

"When I got court, I hope that you're the verdict."
———————

‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎— JAKE SIM

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎THE CLUB'S LIGHTS WERE DIM, the smell of alcohol lingered in the air. He was so busy with his fingers tangled in her hair, his other hand grabbing her waist. She pulled away to catch her breath, his eyes scanning over her delicate features. She was looking away, staring into the crowd that was far away.

‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎— HIRA PARK

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎SHE TURNED BACK AROUND, frowning at him, a little. "What are you staring at, Jake?" She asked, cocking her eyebrow. He let out a deep chuckle, "What? Can't I admire your pretty face, sweetheart?" He asked with a teasing look, leaning forward to grab his drink. She watches as he downs the drink, her eyes locking on how his adam's apple moved up and down.

"You seem to be enjoying the view, too, darling," He smirked, leaning back into the sofa chair. "Well, it seems like I can't help myself," She shrugged, a sweet smile plastered on her face. He couldn't help but smile, as well. He loved the way her eyes seemed to smile along, the way her cheeks would flush pink at his compliments and his flirty comments.

"You look so pretty under these lights, Hira," He whispered, softly caressing her cheek, feeling her warm skin against his cold hands. She smiled sheepishly, "Shut up," She muttered, holding back the urge to giggle at his words.

"Aw, look at you getting shy," His grin only got wider, his lips leaving soft kisses along her jaw, and, then, down her neck. She was slightly taken aback by his sudden action, gripping onto his shoulder with her left hand.

He enjoyed her reaction, throwing a wink in her direction. His hand slid towards the hem of her dress, holding her waist. He traced circles on the fabric, eyeing her with a strong gaze. "We should take this somewhere else, shouldn't we?" He asked in almost a whisper, his voice laced with a layer of mischief.

———————

‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎— MIN ISEUL

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎SHE HUFFED IN PURE FRUSTRATION, her cheeks flushed from irritation. "I don't understand why I have to marry that jerk!" She exclaimed, anger running through her veins. She was close to tearing her hair out from her scalp. The thought of marrying Sim Jaeyun could replace her nightmares as the thing that keeps her awake in the middle of the night.

‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎KIM YEONJI

Yeonji was clearly annoyed, she didn't even try to hide it. She couldn't care less about what Iseul had to say. She was marrying a guy who looked like he was sculpted by the gods: Why on earth was she complaining? Her friend just couldn't wrap her head around it. She should be glad that he doesn't look like a run over rat.