03: 너 왜 신경쓰는 거야?

"My blood starts to rush when I see your doorman

"My blood starts to rush when I see your doorman."
———————

‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎— JAKE SIM

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎HE ROLLED HIS EYES, how long could it possibly take her to try on some clothes? It was absolutely ridiculous. He shifted on the chair, getting impatient. "Can you hurry up?" He called out, clearly frustrated with having to wait for her. After all, he didn't even want to be here.

‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎— MIN ISEUL

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎SHE STEPPED OUT OF THE CHANGING ROOM, wearing an elegant dress. It had a small slit on the left side. It was the perfect evening gown. It was just, well, in the wrong colour. Jake groaned in frustration, "You look like trash. Change into the red one, and, hurry up," He spat, irritated.

She scoffed at him, "You're the one who wanted to go shopping, you know?" He rolled his eyes, "Because all your clothes are as ugly as you. I can't be seen in public with those kinds of things. I have an image," He said, cockily, rubbing his temple.

"You're so ridiculous," She groaned, going back into the changing room to switch dresses. Of course she was going to take awhile, this dress was an eight thousand dollar dress, it wasn't trash like Jake. It should be treated with care.

She switched into the red one, as quickly as possible, and arranged her hair so it wouldn't look too messy. But, she got frustrated and decided to tie it into a bun. She adjusted her heels, and stepped out. "So?" She asked, raising her eyebrow.

He glanced at her, scanning her entire body up and down. "It's... fine," He sighed, "Let's just get it, and go. We still have other things to buy," He said, getting up from the seat. He walked out of the store, leaving her behind. She was losing her patience with him.

She changed back to her normal clothes, and paid for the dress with her credit card, walking out of the store, almost fuming. Jake had bought a coffee in the meantime, and was drinking it. "You're so fucking slow," He cursed, beginning to walk ahead of her.

She wanted to hit him, but, she took a deep breath and calmed down. She caught up with him. "What's next?" She questioned, carrying her bags. "Your heels are ugly," He commented, "Get a new pair."

"Fine," She agreed, unwillingly, through gritted teeth. He didn't even spare her a glance, walking off. She followed after him, about to curse at him, but she was stopped in her tracks when a tall young man approached her.

"Woah, there, miss. Need some help?" He grinned at her, throwing a wink her way. Jake turned around, staring at the sight. "Are you alone? We could go somewhere," He suggested, smirking. He tried to take her bags from her, but she held them tightly.