04: 지난주 생각은 그만해.

"Take one look at you, you're heaven's incarnate

"Take one look at you, you're heaven's incarnate."
———————

‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎— JAKE SIM

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎HE WAITED FOR HER TO WALK ONTO THE STAGE, feeling rather annoyed. He didn't want any of this, and, now he would have to act like he did, in front of a huge crowd of people. The cameras were flashing in his face, the audience gossiping quietly at their seats. All they knew, was that this event was meant to bring the two companies together.

‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎— MIN ISEUL

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎SHE TOOK A DEEP BREATH, feeling nervous. Hundreds of people were going to be watching the proposal happen, she wasn't ready for that. She wasn't ready to be engaged, to Jake Sim. A part of her wanted to run away, to escape it all, but she didn't want to cause her family any trouble. She calmed herself down, before taking her first step towards the stage.

There she was, wearing the red evening gown that Jake had told her to get, paired with a rose gold pair of branded heels. Her hair was styled perfectly into a bun, with a few loose strands, so she didn't look so uptight.

He didn't expect that at all, his jaw clenching a little. Yes, he had seen her in that dress, before, and with those heels. But never together, never like this. Never had she looked this good before, it almost made Jake regret all the times he had called her ugly.

He flashed her a sweet smile, a fake one, of course. He acted like he was nervous, and shy, to feed the audience. She smiled back, awkwardly, standing next to him. He grabbed her by the waist, pulling her body right next to his. Her breath hitched a little.

"Thank you all for attending this evening's event. It means so much, to both our companies, to see how many supporters we have," Mr.Sim spoke, putting on an act, just like politicians would. "In fact, tonight is even more special than we have made it seem," He added on, turning to Jake and Iseul.

‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎— KIM YEONJI

‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎— JEONG JAEHYUN

"My son has an announcement to make," He said, signalling to Jake. The male walked up to the mic, staring right down the stage, to where his brother was, Yeonji beside him. "I met Iseul when I was just a kid," He said, repeating the lines from the speech they had written for us. Everything was planned.

"I love her, more than anything in this world," He mumbled, pretending to be in love. He turned around to look at the female, who acted the same way. "Min Iseul, I want to be with you forever," He announced, walking up towards her.

He got down on one knee, staring up at her. His brown hair was styled, parted to the left. "Will you marry me, Min Iseul?" He asked, opening the ring box in front of her. She acted surprised and touched, nodding. He then slid the ring on her fourth finger, and hugged her tightly.