intro for you sluts

Heyyyyyy, so if you've read my other book (and have been waiting for my wattpad to fix itself), you probably gonna be sad to hear that I've finished that book. I'm can't write or edit anything in the book and tbh alot of the characters I was simping for, I'm sorta over (and my hyperfixation for tcm, house or wax, and other stuff has passed me)

BUT

Don't be sad! (if you ever were) I have a new book that HOPEFULLY won't crash and make me unable to post or edit

Now, to what this book is actually about.

Hi, I'm your lovely author, I'm a trans man he/him, I have autism and my interests include horror movies (obvi.), taxidermy, bugs, and nature, I also love the 70s, 80, and 90s. This book is about the 1987 slasher 'The Lost•Boys'. This book could be gender neutral but is made for men and especially trans men, srry ladies.

I do take requests! For this book, I'm not gonna try to publish every 3 or 4 day like I did in my last story just cause I have more going on and I'm more focused on my tiktok (a_raccoon_doing_art) where I post slasher art.

I hope you all enjoy this book, and hey! If you want to read about scream, tcm, psycho, Hannibal, Halloween, Friday the 13th, Joyride, and much more, go check out my other book!

(Pic at the top is my friend staring longingly at David)