rut

Please give requestttttttt.

Anyways, this is an nsfw chapter, so skip if you're not into that <3

Everything is consensual!

CW: Amab reader
_______________________________________

You had woken up to the boys practically drooling all over you, beg you to help them. At first, you thought they were hurt, and you shot up, but the second you saw the animalistic look in their eyes, their red flushed cheeks, and the tent in their pants, you knew immediately.

Their rut.

Like animals, the boys went through ruts or heats for Marko. For 24 hours, they would be extremely horny and would be fully vamp, fangs, face, and claws, and they would be trying to get as much of their scent as possible rubbed on you like animals.

Marko kissed your neck as he grinded on your thigh,  "Come on baby boy, won't you help me out?"  He muttered in your ear before moving his head back to the crook of your neck, biting at your flesh gently. Paul roughly pushed Marko, sitting on your lap with desperate eyes. He grinded his bulge against yours. He goes to say something, but Marko springs back up and pushes him, trying to get by on your lap.

They fight, and quickly Dwayne pulls them apart and picks you up, hastily putting you on the bed and biting at your neck, drinking your blood with a low groan. Paul and Marko follow fighting for your attention. Paul, Marko, and Dwayne all begin fighting, clawing and biting at each other, not too hard of course, they cared about each other, but right now, they care a little more about their boners. David push past them. "Stop."  His cold, harsh voice rings out through the air. The boys look at him and listen, nodding with frustration in their eyes.

"I'm gonna start with him, then you three can have him."

David says. He hated his rut, a time when he could only think with his dick was a nightmare for him, so he got you first. David roughly takes your clothes off before discarding his own. He wastes no time and rough slams into you immediately, lazily stroking your cock but stopping as he focused on his own pleasure. He flipped you over and bit at you back, drawing blood. He continued a ruthless pace till his came deep inside you, his keeps his cock buried in you for a minute before pulling out, he watch all his cum leaks out of you with a smile.

"He's all yours..."

David says to Dwayne, Paul, and Marko, who all quickly jump up and grab you. They rub their scents against you, kissing and biting at you, David watches before leaving to another room, get angry at the fact he's in his rut, so he goes to deal with that need by himself.

Marko pushes you on your back before moving so his throbbing cunt is over your face, "Be a good boy and let me ride you face..." He pants as he waits for you okay, the second he sees you nod he rides you face likes there no tomorrow, he pulls on you hair and moans as loudly as he can. While Marko is occupied with your face, Paul begins riding your dick, stroking his own cock at the same pace. Dwayne grabs your legs and roughly fucks you, biting at your calves.

After hours, the boys finally fall asleep, David returns and cuddles with you as well. You were covered in hickeys, scratches, and bite marks, the boys cum all over you.

You wake up sore and uncomfortable. The boys were so busy worrying about their pleasure that they didn't even clean you up, not to mention you felt crammed and uncomfortable in between the boys. The boys soon wake up after you and see the look of uncomfort and the state that they left you in. They immediately started kissing and making sure you were okay.

"Aww, baby, you feeling alright? We went pretty rough."

"You did so well for us, baby boy."

"We'll take care of you, sweetheart, you rest."

They got a wash cloth and cleaned you up, Marko let you borrow some of his clean clothes while Paul grabbed you water and snacks. As they Paul and Marko got you everything, you need Dwayne massage all of your cramped up and sore muscles, gently pressing kisses on any bruise, bites, or scratches on your skin, he whispered how proud he was of you and how much he loved you as he gently massage your back, kissing the top of you head. David held you after Dwayne finished massaging you, and the boys held you for the rest of the day.

They all were much more gentle and soft with you after the first few days, but soon when back to rough housing and teasing you.