❤️ valentines day headcanons ❤️

What they got you for valentines 💝
______________________________________

David:

Nothing. Naw, I'm kidding, but he probably would lead you on to think he got you nothing, but when you came to the cave, you found a teddy bear with some chocolates. Tbh, he'll probably deny that it was him...

Dwayne:

Dwayne is the most romantic of any of the boys, and it shows especially on Valentines Day. He takes you on a romantic bike ride around the boardwalk, gets some food, and then you go back to the cave, get the most amazing head, and some chocolate!

Paul:

Okay, Paul loves you, but he most definitely forgot Valentines Day. He gives you the biggest puppy eyes and apologizes by covering your face in kisses. The day after Valentines he brings you a big ass bouquet of flowers and chocolate covered strawberries.

Marko:

A.whole.ass.human.heart. He acts like it's all romantic, but he knows how gross it is on purpose. If you get really upset, he'll bring you a better gift, but if you like the gift, you will get the most mind-blowing sex.

                         !!bonus!!

Star:

She'll cover you kiss lipstick marks, make you bracelet that matches one of hers, then let's you kiss her boobs.

Let me know if I should add Star, she makes me bisexual side go fucking nuts

I want to motorboat Dwaynes tits so badly...