Chapter 24

You head out of your apartment. You didn't have a whole lot of money at the moment, as you were paying off tuitions and your bills, and the restaurant you were currently working at was doing renovations, which lowered your pay.

You quickly walk to a local restaurant down the street, wanting to get out of the cold as soon as possible. You walk in, being greeted and told to sit wherever. you just sit at a small booth further back in the restaurant. A waitress comes around, taking your order. You quickly eat, paid, and left, only going back to your apartment.

As you reach your apartment door, you see chan outside of his, a duffel bag slung over his shoulder, searching for his keys inside. you walk up to him and playfully punch him in the arm. "what was that for?" he looks up at you, complete shock on his face.

"you literally just disappeared for like two days!" you exclaim, punching him again.

"will you stop punching me-"

"are you in the mafia?" you joke, earning a sarcastic look from chan.

"really, areum, really." he rolls his eyes jokingly, finally unlocking his door and walking in.

"you can come in too, by the way." he says as he drops the bag on the floor, throwing his keys on the counter. you walk in promptly, noticing he had gotten a new tv in the living room, along with several new candles.

"since when do you light candles?" you ask, eyeing them.

"i actually wanted an oil diffuser, but i couldn't find one and i liked the smell of those." he states, pulling out something from the pantry.

"i thought you didn't like them or something." you respond, also eyeing the new tv.

"i just don't care for them, they're not healthy to breathe, but i can make exceptions sometimes." he shrugs.

"and what about that new tv?" you question, your hands together on the table. he turns around facing you, trying to hide a small smile.

"very funny story.." he starts, trying to stop himself from laughing.

"go on." you eye him suspiciously.

"i dared felix to balance three books on his head while having a roast battle with jisung, and they started really going at it, and... long story short jisung falls over and the books crashed into my tv." he finished, now not being able to contain his smile.

"you guys are sick." you blatantly say, eyebrows raised. this causes chan to burst into a fit of laughter.

"anyways, where were you the last few days?" you question after he calms down.

"pretty much just a concert. we got last minute tickets." he says, now turning on the stove. "you hungry?" asks, turning to you again.

"i could eat." you reply.

he smiles in response, turning back around and starting the food.

~

this has been sitting in my drafts since november im so sorry 😭 but anyways heres chapter 24 guys 🤗