Great God updates my daily life everyday 6.2

Mo Zhiyang got up under everyone's disdainful gaze, said nothing, and went out with his head hanging down.

The female editor gritted her teeth and came with the most generous terms, but she was robbed of the opportunity by a little-known editor and had to go back and explain to her boss.

When she thought of this, she became so angry that she went downstairs first to think of countermeasures. After all, as long as he didn't sign a contract, she still has a chance.

When she got to the parking lot, she got in and started the car. When the wheels moved, she realized something was wrong. She quickly got out of the car and took a look, only to find that the tires on both rear wheels were flat.

"Who did this?" The female editor kicked the tire angrily.

Mo Zhiyang, who was hiding in the corner, put the crime tools back into his bag and went to take the subway humming a tune.

The publishing house was small, and there were only three editors including Mo Zhiyang. When they returned to the office, the two of them were whispering at the door of the editor-in-chief's office.

"What are you talking about?" Mo Zhiyang leaned over.

Ding Yang hissed, turned to look at the office door, and lowered his voice, "We plan to resign alone, so that the editor-in-chief can reduce labor costs and resign voluntarily without having to pay n+1."

Indeed, Mo Zhiyang knew that this publishing house was on the verge of bankruptcy, so it was reasonable for him to resign and pursue a new career, "I understand."

The editor-in-chief in the office opened the door and saw three people crowded together, "What's wrong?"

"Ah!"

Mo Zhiyang saw that Li Yu was about to speak and quickly stopped him. "Editor-in-Chief, I have already reached an agreement. Nuan Yang said we just need to prepare the contract and sign it."

"Oh." Editor Yang, who was confused by the debt, just said oh, but when he turned around and took a step, his legs suddenly went weak and he fell to the ground, "Fuck!"

"Editor-in-chief!" Mo Zhiyang quickly stepped forward to help him. The editor-in-chief was a middle-aged man in his fifties. 

Editor Yang was helped up, but his legs still felt weak. He had to hold the door handle with one hand and hold him tightly with the other. "You, you, you, what did you say?"

"I said, Nuan Yang asked us to prepare a contract and then sign it." In fact, Mo Zhiyang was also very surprised that he would find him.

But this kind of thing kills two birds with one stone. It can complete the task and save the publishing house. Why not do it.

After being stunned, the editor pretended to be calm and nodded, "Okay!"

Turning around and taking a step, he bumped into the door panel and forgot to open the door. He opened the door and went in before losing control and closed the door with a bang.

Cheers came from inside: "Honey, I can finally keep the publishing house!"

Li Yuxian and Ding Yang hugged Mo Zhiyang, "Ah ah, let's treat him to dinner tonight."

Nuan Yang is a cash cow. He is willing to give them the publishing rights. The publishing house can not only pay off its debts, but also make a fortune. This is great news.

The two of them took Mo Zhiyang to dinner, and then went to the bar after dinner.

But it was too noisy inside, and Mo Zhiyang didn't like it, so he went outside to smoke a cigarette, sat on the flower bed, and slowly blew out the smoke, "I haven't smoked in a long time."