I'm Bad at Love (Smut; Patience Frank)

(Possessive Y/N!)

"Oh shit... Fuck... yeah, like that..." Frank moans as the masseuse kneads her hands into his back, working away at the knots. She laughs and presses harder, making him moan more. She was obviously enjoying this. I, on the other hand, was not. That's my husband. I'm the one he's supposed to be moaning for. At the end of the appointment, I pay and walk out, ignoring Frank's words. The whole way home, he tries to justify himself, but I ignore him.

"You said that you would be faithful to me and me only. Why are you moaning around random girls?" I demand, so blinded by my anger that I don't even hear myself. It wasn't his fault, it was the masseuse's fault; she was making him moan knowing full well that his husband (me) was in the room. He stutters around, looking for an explanation of why he was moaning. Before he can answer, though, we pull up to our shared apartment and I stop the car. "Get out, Frank."

He scrambles out, knowing exactly what's happening. By the time I get inside and put my backpack down, he's already stripped down to his boxers. He smirks knowingly and I shove him against the wall, running my hands up and down his chest and neck.

"Such a naughty boy..." I mumble, my long nose almost touching his. "Making Daddy angry on our fun day? That can't be put off without a punishment..." I pull away and start to get undressed, handcuffing Frank to the bedpost that had been notched every time we would almost or completely break our bed. "You're not just a notch in my bedpost.." I mumble as I let my hard member spring out of my boxers. "You're a pet who has to be broken."

I push him face-first onto the bed, ripping his boxers off. Without warning, I shove my finger in his tight ass, stretching him out. He lets out a gutteral moan and I move my finger back and forth, creating a ton of friction that makes him cry out. I pull my fingers out and line myself up with his entrance, pulling his hair back.

"Take a breath, kitten." I breathe in with him and shove myself into his ass, covering his mouth as he moans loudly. "Shut up or people will hear us. You don't want that, now do you?" I let him adjust to my size before starting to move, jacking him off as I stretch him out. I eventually am able to go faster, panting as I do so. I groan as my hips stutter, muttering, "I'm close Frank.." over and over again. I release into him, moaning as I do. I pull out, laying next to him with my semi-hard cock resting against my stomach. I look over at him and with a yawn say, "You're mine and no one else's.." and promptly fall asleep.