A Little Love-Bite (Dreads Frank)

Requested by @l0s3r-k1llj0y - "maybe a leathermouth era or dreads era one where thet go on this cute but kinda cliche date to a little stream in the forest and Frank or y/n brings a bunch of different sandwiches and lollies and coke cans and they sit on the ground nearby the car with some music playing"

The doorbell rang, alerting (Y/N) that someone was at the door. They peek out of the peephole and see their boyfriend with his grey hoodie and dumb brown dreads. He was cute, but he looked stupid with dreads. They had told him this before, but he refused to take the dreads out.

"Baby, open the door, I've got a wonderful date set up! I know this is last minute, but please. You work yourself too hard and I wanna see you relax." He yells through the crack in the door. (Y/N) opens the door and he tackles them in a hug, nuzzling their neck and kissing them all over. "Please... close the computer and come with me." He begs.

A little while later, (Y/N) gives in to Frank's begging and pulls their boots on and grabs their backpack. The pair gets in Frank's car and Frank drives them to the local park, pulling up to a field that is empty except for a checked blanket and picnic basket. (Y/N) looks on in shock as Frank pulls up to the field and stops the car.

"F-Frankie.... You didn't have to.." (Y/N) says with a shy smile as they get out of the car. With a hand on the small of their back, Frank leads them to the blanket and pulls out a few of (Y/N)'s favorite sandwiches - tuna with pickles. (A/N - These are my favorite, don't judge.) He then pulls out a few red cans of Coke and a large bag of Tootsie Rolls. (A/N - I had to do research because I'm American, but from what I read, lollies are just candies-)

"Only the best for my sweet baby." Frank says with a cheeky grin. He pulls (Y/N) into a quick but sweet kiss, giggling a little. He nibbles on their neck before hooking his phone up to a bluetooth speaker he pulled out of his center console. "What music, baby? Jazz, soft rock... We could even do punk if you wanted." He asks, choosing the station. As any cliche boy would do, he chooses coffee shop jazz.

"I hope you love it as much as I love you, baby." He says in a cute tone. They eat and talk for a while, laying down and gazing at the clouds. "Ya know... there was a reason why I asked you out today for no reason. It was for a reason, I was just scared." He digs around in the basket and pulls out a tiny box. Flooded by the emotions of the date, (Y/N) doesn't register what it is, but as soon as he kneels down, they know what it is.

He stands like that for a while, holding their hands and gazing up at them. He grins, tears flooding his beautiful brown eyes. He kisses their hands and arms, calling them "beautiful" and "the best thing that's ever happened to him".

"(Y/N), I know we've been dating for a few years, and I love you very, very much. I would be honored to see you walk down the aisle in a wonderful outfit, ready to marry me. I promise to always serve you well and be the best husband that I possibly could. All that being said..." He pulls out a beautiful amethyst ring, "will you marry me?"

They nodded with tears streaming down their face and love in their eyes. They got married at the Immanuel Presbyterian Church; Gerard, Ray, and Mikey all standing around Frank. (Y/N)'s friends, including Lindsey, Christa, Kristen, and Jamia, all stood around (Y/N). The wedding took about an hour, and it ended with (Y/N) and Frank driving off into the sunset as if in an old romance movie, but they were both so happy, it didn't matter.