Chapter 1: Again?!

Smultronställe is that special place treasured or yet to be discovered. If we separate the word we get  Smultron which means wild strawberries, even if you don't like them they're vibrant red color even in the deepest part of the forest will put a smile on your face. Ställe means a place could be a metaphor for home or sanctuary. It is clear when people see Cale the first thing they see is red but later on they find a home or their saviour in some cases.

(3rd POV)

Peace and quiet or as quiet as it can get in the Super Rock Villa. His garden is not yet completed but there are some strawberries bushes and other fruits. The children were insistent on planting them. The wolf children are training with Choi Han, the Molan family doing their daily butler and cook activities, and the children averaging nine are playing with the rest of the family as children should be. It was almost time with Miss Rosalyn and Eruhaben to teach the kids even with their busy schedules. The whipper kingdom is somehow at peace or as peaceful it can get. The empire is becoming more prosperous each day and the Paerun kingdom... Let's not talk about them.

Cale thought that he was finally free to be a slacker after the defeat of the idiot White radish and the hunters, he could just sit back in his villa with his kids, finish up his farm and live out his days in peace. To just relax with his family after all the fighting and work they've had to do in the past 2-3 years.

He was sitting in his rocking chair under the sunlight, red hair swishing in with the breeze the sun light cascading a halo effect through the window, book in hand reading and enjoying his deserved peace and serenity. He recently just finished an interesting novel called "Three Ways to Survive in Ruined World"  it focuses on the journey of protagonist as he faces the end of the world, and how he must regress over and over again in order to reach the end of the scenarios, deadly challenges posed to those in the universe of Ways of Survival he ends up regressing 1863 times to finish the scenarios. The original novel began from Yoo Joonghyuk's third regression. The novel was written by the author tls123, it was quite the unique pen name but what baffled him was for some strange reason it didn't have an epilogue. The novel itself was very well made and held so much detail, this deeply upset Cale who liked a good ending.

He went to the bookstore to complain but the worker just stated there was no proper ending but there was a novel that was made after it that had an ending called "Omniscient Readers Viewpoint". The author Fourth Wall claimed they were inspired from "Three Ways to Survive in Ruined World" it was also well written and didn't leave anything to the imagination. Just like "Three Ways to Survive in Ruined World" it had the same concept except the main character was a sacrificial squid  who sacrificed themselves to save his team and the world without thinking or communicating with his team. Just like in "Three Ways to Survive in Ruined World" it also started in Yoo Joonghyuk 3rd regression. While the novel it had stated that it had a large following in its initial stages, the reader count dropped over the course of successive chapters, until eventually only a lone reader followed the story to its conclusion.  The main character Kim Dokja had read "Three Ways to Survive in Ruined World"  and uses that to his advantage to survive and team up with the original main character Yoo Joonghyuk or also known as Sunfish Bastard to complete the scenarios but once they did he split himself 49% and 51% to save his team. They had such a good dynamic as well. It could pass as something more than friends or companions in this case, but Cale was upset it wasn't a happy ending! He placed the book on his nightstand and decided to rest his mind and take his daily afternoon nap early.