Star Plasma Vessel

"Huh..?! Maybe you're right, nah there's no doubt about it..! Hehe! YOU'RE RIGHT!! YOU'RE SO ABSOLUTELY RIGHT!"

"WHAT?!" Izuku jumped up in a cold sweat, "Tch, what the hell Gojo'" Hajime said pointing at the girl on her lap, she was Rika Amanai the Star Plasma Vessel or the new one, There was a Riko Amanai, 500 Years Ago during the prime of Satoru Gojo, he had just learned reverse cursed technique and he was a strong as ever but still learning, she had been killed by this famed Toji Fushigoro, who was then promptly attacked by Suguru Geto and killed by Satoru Gojo, Izuku had just seen himself bloodied and beaten up fighting that strange black haired man except more of him had been revealed, he was tall not much taller than Izuku who was standing at 6'2 the man was about 6'5 and of a lean build with snatched waist he had been looking like he'd seen a ghost but he wasn't scared, he infact looked happy. Before Izuku could think anymore about the man 

*BOOM*

"Ahh already...and I thought this was going to be peaceful.." Hajime said looking out the car door as a cursed bomb had just hit them, "So who's gonna handle it?" Izuku said before him and Sore simultaneously putting their finger on his nose and saying, "Not it!", this made Masumi give a bored look as they always do this knowing he can't speak. "Are you guys crazy?!" Rika yelled scared, "This isn't some game! Our lives are in danger!" She finished thinking they were crazy, "Calm down sweetheart..!" Izuku said tilting his glasses down which in turn makes Rika blush, "Masumi may be the weakest on the team! This will show you why they call us the strongest!" Sora said with a huge smile on her face motioning Rika to look out the car window.

"Ah they sent someone out!" The hitman said, which he then continued "From what I can see! Your an Inumaki! They send out someone who can't even talk! What kind of fodder do they take me for!" The man said before smirking, "No matter I'll take care of you and show them Im not to be trifled with!" He said throwing some more cursed bombs at him.

Masumi then pulls down his mask, "Here it comes cover your ears!" Izuku said while smiling and plugging his ears with his fingers.  "Blast Away!"

Inumaki said creating a force making the man fly far away and creating a loud ringing sound

"Hehe!" Izuku said with a smug look on his face. "See why they call us the strongest!?" Sora said with a huge smile on her face, " Y-Yea I do" Rika said wondering how much of monsters can Izuku and Sora be if Masumi is the weakest. "Mustard leaf?" Masumi said getting back in the car, "Nah I don't think any more will show up, besides next time someone does show up its Sora's turn! She'll be able to handle it" Izuku punching Sora in the shoulder, "Tch of course I can handle it! I'm the Sora Hajime, I can handle anything!" Sora said blushing at Izuku's compliment.

We cut to a coal dark haired man on the phone.

"Tch...They have a Gojo on the team? Well you're lucky I'm in charge of this thing. Since the Gojo's have been gone for so long I'm sure they won't have all their history logs, I'll use the same technique Toji used," The man said before continuing, "Except this time, I won't make the mistake of letting him use RCT." The man said hanging up the call and calling someone else,  "I'd like to set a bounty on the head of Izuku Gojo for 150,570,000¥."  "Yes first person to bring me his head by the end of this week will get the prize money."

"Ugh!" Izuku said laying on a couch, "I just got chills" he finished. "The oh so great Izuku Gojo has chills?" Sora said smirking.

*BOOM*

"Again?" Izuku said, "Are you always attracting this much attention" Izuku said sitting looking out the glass window that had just been blown open he then teleports himself, Rika, and Masumi to the ground floor. "Huh?!" Rika said suprised, "Is this the work of an enemy curse user?!" Rika finished doing a weird pose, "No its the work of me, I teleported us here so we can enjoy the show" Izuku said grabbing popcorn out of nowhere

They then hear "TURN UP THE VOLUME!!!" and see Sora jump out the window with an electrified cursed tool, while free falling, she then gains electrified cursed energy around her and starts running down the building, someone sends a Dragon Shikigami at her who she jumps on and starts running towards the user, she then flips off the dragon and points her pole at the man saying, "Cursed Technique: Shocker!" A lighting bolt comes out the pole immobilizing the man

"Did you really think we'd let you escape that easily?!" A man said pointing knifes at Izuku and Masumi, "Yes you will!" Izuku said teleporting Rika and Masumi to Sora then teleporting back. "Do you really wanna do this?" Izuku said still smiling, "With the bounty on you plus the bounty on the girl! This'll be easy money coming my way!" The man said throwing knifes at Izuku but they stop mid air, "Eh I tried to tell you!" Izuku said before saying, "Cleave!" The man gets cut in to pieces instantly. "Bounty on me strange!" Izuku said talking to himself, "Oh well"

Izuku doesn't really worry about the bounty as he has proven multiple times that he may be the strongest, so he doesn't bother to tell the others. They bring Rika to a safe house and go to bed with Izuku staying up on watch, Rika visits him while he's on lookout.

"You know you should be sleep right?" Izuku said on the balcony looking down below, "Hah," Rika chuckled nervously, "You caught me. But I'm not the only one who should be sleep about now you know that right?" Rika said motion at the time, it was Sora's turn to guard 3 hours ago, "Nah, I'll be fine I have enough cursed energy to last me atleast another week." Izuku said yawning, "Look at you! Go to bed and I wont accept no for an anwser!" Rika said pulling on Izuku arm, "Nah I'm fine." Izuku said still staring outside, Rika then starts whining and repeatedly punches Izuku, "Fine Fine! Ill go to sleep! Just calm down or you'll wake the others!" Izuku said catching her hands he then says, "Divine Dog White and Black!" Izuku said summoning two Shikigami Dogs to stand guard, "OOH! PUPPIES!" Rika says petting them, "Isn't the Ten Shadow Technique property of the Zenin!?" Rika said pointing at the dogs, "Ten Shadow Technique?" Izuku said confused, "Yea Ten Shadow Technique thats how you summon these specfic Shikigami right?" Rika said wondering how he doesn't know, "Uh I don't know, One day when I was training they kinda just appeared." Izuku said wonder what the Ten Shadow Technique was. "Well you haven't been shown the Jujutsu World in years have you? The Ten Shadow Technique is property of the Zenin clan the most prominent user of it has been Megumi Fushigoro-" Rika was saying but got cut off by Izuku, "Fushigoro, like Toji Fushigoro? Didn't you just say The Ten Shadows Technique was property of the Zenin?" Izuku said as she just basically contridicted what she said two second ago, "Yes Yes! Let me finish, Toji Fushigoro used to be named Toji Zenin until he escaped the clan and married a Fushigoro, they had a child Megumi Fushigoro who inherited Ten Shadows Technique, Toji was killed by Gojo Satoru who became the childs essentially father." Rika finished in one breath, "Hm interesting,  Ill talk to my father about this tomorrow." Izuku said dragging Rika to the room and going to sleep.

Aight So! Its me the laziest author alive! and Ive kind figured out a Schedule! With school and stuff It takes me atleast two days to finish a chapter this is taking in account me losing motivation and running out of ideas as I come up with things on the spot, the schedule will be

Monday: Starts Sovereignty, Not So Bad, and Emancipator 

Tuesdays: Continue Sovereignty

Wednesday: Continue Not So Bad

Thursdays: Finish Not So Bad/ Sovereignty

Fridays: Brainstorm Day

Saturdays: Start Emancipator

Sundays: Chill Day

Wanna say, Give Me feedback on what I should add to the story, Feedback is greatly appreciated  I may even put a plot twist or a idea you have in the story.