Funny Business pt.2

I split up the chapters because the other one got way too long lol. 

Uhm some warnings? Teens being teens? it's 847 still and I'm going to do a time skip in the chapter after this. so everyone is 14/15. 

Yes, That is Poinsettia's famous pout.

Underage drinking is afoot. Truth or Drink. Drink or dare is afoot.

No, seriously. Had she really been looking at Bertholdt like that when he was cleaning her cut? Her face felt hot as she recalled the way he gently rolled up her sleeve. But that was a childish thought; he'd been helping out his comrade, just like he said.

Even still. He could have declined to stay with her that day at the creek. He didn't have to make conversation with her. He was just nice.. And.. kind of nice to look at. And he'd been curious about her. Her. she'd never shared her story with anyone outside of Calix. And hadn't allowed herself to get this close to boys in general for a while.

That's it. He was just another boy.

A boy with nice, olive skin. A handsome smile and pretty eyes.

But still, just a boy.

''Don't get lost in dreamland over there, Poutsettia.'' Snapped Ymir suddenly. ''If I end up doing all this by myself, you're seriously gonna owe me.'' with a start, Poinsettia grabbed another pair of blades.

''I'm going to tell Krista you're bullying me.''

Ymir was dramatic; it took them no time to sharpen their share of blades and return them to their boxes.

''You're not done. You're coming with me.'' as Poinsettia turned to leave, Ymir hooked their arms together and pulled her along. Not even bothering to acknowledge the latter's questioning. She tugged her through the grounds past other cadets whose eyes held questions but they otherwise ignored the two as these types of shenanigans were slowly becoming the norm. Ymir had dragged the girl until they reached their outpost only lessening when Krista had called out to the two. In short, quick jogs, the small blonde had caught up with a suggesting glint in her sky-blue eyes. ''Recruiting more people for your night of debauchery?'' she chirped.

''You betcha. And I've found my last candidates.'' Poinsettia's stomach dropped before she got the chance to question Ymir on what she meant. At a table nearer a window in the back of a put together lounge room, seemingly for the cadets, by the cadets. Bertholdt and Reiner were playing a game of chess. By the pained look from Reiner and the humble smile from Bertholdt, it was clear who'd been winning. Ymir's grip tightened on Poinsettia's arm and she swung her a little in front of her towards the table for dramatic flare to catch the boys' attention.

''You two.'' Ymir called.

With a sigh of relief, Reiner looked up first, gazing at the trio as if they'd rescued him from doom. Bertholdt soon followed suit His gaze went from Krista, to Ymir and finally landed on Poinsettia who'd quickly looked away. ''Why're you dragging Poinsettia around like a ragdoll?'' he questioned.

''A few of us are meeting up tonight before we head into Trost. This is my recruitment partner.'' she gently jerked Poinsettia's arm before gesturing to Krista, who also showed mischievous mirth. '' Obviously this is my lovely assistant. Anyways, You in?'' Reiner folded his arms across his chest and leaned back. Poinsettia felt uneasy as a smile broke across the blond's features.

''Gonna play a little truth or dare?'' he guessed. And Ymir chuckled once. ''Something like that.'' across from him, Bertholdt's expression soured. ''That sounds like it could get out of hand. What if we get caught?'' His eyebrows raised in surprise when Poinsettia chimed in to agree with him. ''Thank you!'' she breathed with credulity. ''Finally! Someone with some sense.'' Ymir pulled Poinsettia away from Bertholdt with a mocking sulk. But it was Reiner that spoke up. ''C'mon. We can live a little. The risk of getting caught is kind of a part of the fun.'' he ignored the way Bertholdt tensed. He just turned back to Ymir and raised his hand in question. ''We gonna do this sober?''