Act 4, Chapter 4

Since now everybody supported Christophe and Gregory, including Wendy, everyone could go their separate ways.

But you may be asking, what happened to all the characters in this story?

Well, as you know, Tolkien and Clyde got married.

Stan and Kyle got engaged during. Tolkien and Clyde's wedding (Because Kyle caught the flowers and turned around to find Stan on one knee with a gorgeous emerald ring that had SBF engraved on the side of it!).

(Don't worry, Stan asked for permission to do it!)

Craig and Tweek obviously got married as soon as graduation season ended.

Cartman stayed single just so that he could run for mayor of South Park (Which he surprisingly did win, but he was a fair mayor).

Kenny and Butters stayed together for another 3 years before getting married.

Stan and Kenny's siblings, Shelly Marsh and Kevin McCormick, got married when Stan and Kenny were 17, so they were 20 when it happened.

Jimmy decided to focus on work instead of a family.

Red and Nichole got together.

Heidi decided to be like Jimmy and focus on work.

Pip and Damien were somewhere in the universe.

Wendy and Bebe? You'll find out in the next book (😉).

And, Gregory and Christophe got engaged.

But, they weren't planning to get married.

In fact, being called a husband made them both feel too old.

So, they settled for fiance instead.

And, that's how everyone in South Park calmed the fuck down.

Except for two girls..