Delivery Man

In-Sung, amidst the clatter of dishes in the kitchen, felt his phone vibrate in his pocket. Glancing at the screen, he noticed it was a call from his brother, Woo-Sung. Excusing himself, he stepped out through the back door of the kitchen to answer the call.

"Hey, Hyung," In-Sung greeted, a smile forming on his face.

Woo-Sung reciprocated the greeting, "In-Sung, how have you been?"

In-Sung shared with enthusiasm, "I'm doing great! I found a job in a restaurant here."

Before Woo-Sung could respond, In-Sung's attention was diverted by Taehyun's voice calling him about a customer in the restaurant. "Sorry, hyung, I have to go. I'll talk to you later," In-Sung quickly interjected, preparing to end the call.

However, as he was about to hang up, a thought crossed his mind. "Wait, hyung. Can you do me a favor? Could you check on a past employee named Han Hyo-Joo? If you can, send me her details," In-Sung requested.

Woo-Sung, curious but understanding his brother's busy situation, simply replied, "Sure, I'll see what I can find. Take care, In-Sung."

In-Sung expressed his gratitude, "Thanks, hyung," and promptly ended the call. Returning to the kitchen, he refocused on taking orders for the customer, the echoes of the conversation lingering in the background.

Woo-Sung, sitting at his computer, navigated through the employee history with precision. Scrolling through the list, he soon found the familiar name, Han Hyo-Joo. Clicking on her profile, he meticulously examined her employment details.

As he perused the information, a significant detail caught his eye – her birthplace was listed as In Jeolla-Do, the very place where his brother, In-Sung, was currently working. A sense of realization dawned on Woo-Sung as he understood the connection.

Recognizing the importance of the information, he saved the data and swiftly composed a message to In-Sung.

The supermarket, having returned to its peaceful state, was interrupted by the ringing of Taehyun's phone. He answered to discover that a school had placed a variety of orders, requesting a delivery. With a sense of urgency, Taehyun made his way to the shelves to check the items.

"Hello? Yes, this is Taehyun from Cha Supermarket. Oh, the school order? Sure, we can arrange that for you," Taehyun responded to the caller.

Realizing the need for assistance, he called In-Sung, who was taking a moment to sip his coffee. In-Sung, not familiar with the way to the school, expressed his uncertainty. "I'm not really sure about the directions," In-Sung admitted.

Taehyun, with a confident tone, reassured him, "You should know your way around Jeolla-Do by now."

In-Sung, still unsure, inquired about his company for the delivery. "Who's going with me?" he asked.

Taehyun, quick to find a solution, then called Hyo-Joo, who was busy in the meat shop. Hyo-Joo hastened to join them, asking how she could assist. "What do you need?" she inquired.

Taehyun explained the situation to Hyo-Joo, instructing her to accompany In-Sung for the school delivery. "In-Sung, Hyo-Joo will go with you to deliver the groceries to the school. Make sure everything is in order," he directed.

With a polite nod, Hyo-Joo grabbed a box and headed towards the 4x4 delivery car. In-Sung followed suit, cradling boxes in his arms. They settled inside the car, ready to embark on the delivery.