Make A Move

Il-Woo patrolled the quiet streets of Jeolla-Do, his mind preoccupied by the events of the previous night. His duty had just concluded, and as he reached for his phone to call Hyo-Joo, a vivid image flashed in his mind — the bus stop, where he had unexpectedly spotted her. However, what caught him off guard was the presence of In-Sung, standing there with her.

He decided to follow them discreetly, his concern for Hyo-Joo's safety urging him forward. As he observed from a distance, the scene unfolded before him, revealing laughter and smiles exchanged between Hyo-Joo and In-Sung. The warmth in their interaction stirred an unexpected emotion within him — a mix of worry and jealousy.

Il-Woo, accustomed to being the silent guardian, had never expected to harbor feelings for Hyo-Joo. Yet, the sight of her finding comfort and joy in the company of In-Sung triggered an unfamiliar sense of unease within him.

As he continued his patrol, the weight of unspoken emotions lingered, casting a shadow over his duties. The streets of Jeolla-Do, usually a familiar and comforting sight, now seemed to hold a layer of complexity that he hadn't anticipated. Il-Woo grappled with the realization that his feelings for Hyo-Joo might be deeper than he initially thought, adding a layer of complication to the duty he had always approached with a stoic demeanor.

The supermarket's bustling night unfolded in a series of unexpected events. Woo-Sung, the Vice President of the Jo Group, found himself donning the role of a part-time helper, navigating the aisles and assisting customers. The locals, recognizing him, showered compliments on his handsome and kind demeanor, drawing parallels with his brother, In-Sung, the chef.

Hyo-Joo and So-Hee, caught up in the lively atmosphere, collaborated at the cashier, efficiently managing the influx of customers. Their teamwork added a smooth rhythm to the checkout process, leaving a positive impression on the patrons.

In the midst of the controlled chaos, Taehyun, the unsung hero, retreated to the stock room, meticulously conducting inventory to ensure the shelves would be replenished for the next day.

As the night progressed, the unexpected collaboration of the Jo brothers and So-Hee brought a dynamic energy to the supermarket. The chaos gradually subsided as closing time approached. Hyo-Joo and So-Hee, expressing their gratitude, bid farewell to In-Sung, Woo-Sung, and Taehyun.

"Thanks for tonight, guys! You really saved us," Hyo-Joo acknowledged with a grateful smile.

Woo-Sung, surprisingly at ease with the impromptu role, responded, "Anytime. It was surprisingly fun."

In-Sung nodded in agreement, "Yeah, a chaotic kind of fun."

Taehyun, the stock room wizard, expressed his gratitude, "Thanks for pitching in, Woo-Sung, So-Hee. It made a big difference."

So-Hee, smiling, replied, "Happy to help!"

With the supermarket's doors finally locked, the night came to a close. Hyo-Joo and So-Hee, side by side, reflected on the unexpected turn of events as they made their way home.

"It's finally closing time. Let's say our goodbyes," So-Hee suggested.

Agreeing, Hyo-Joo turned to the Jo brothers and Taehyun, expressing their appreciation. As they walked away, they left behind the quiet supermarket, the night's events becoming a shared memory – an unexpected chapter in their lives that added a touch of laughter and camaraderie to the ordinary.

Woo-Sung parked the car in front of the supermarket, and Woo-Sung, clearly tired from the day's unexpected turn of events, hesitated to leave.