Part 1!

Hyunjin

Playboy,a total jerk,Senior,21 years old,top,friends with Chan,Minho,and Changbin

Felix

Sunshine of his group,Junior,bottom,caring,a crossdresser,19,Friends with Jisung,Jeongin,and seungmin

Slay
Felix's POV
"Felix! Hurry up! We're going to be late to our first day of Junior Year!" I heard Jisung scream from across our house. "COMING!!" I yell back "Where's Minnie and Innie?" I asked "Oh they left to get breakfast for us!" Jisung informed me. "Oh alright! I'll change now!" I told him
The outfit

"YOUR OUTFIT IS SO CUTEEEE!!!" I heard Jisung scream

"YOUR OUTFIT IS SO CUTEEEE!!!" I heard Jisung scream. "Oh hey Lix and Sungie!" Seungmin interrupted while holding our breakfast with Innie. "Hey Innie and Minnie!" Jisung and I said while we were eating we were talking about what classes we were going to do. "I have art 1st, then math ,and then dance, then rap,then singing,gym and then free time!" I told them while eating a hash brown. "Same!" Minnie told me "I have all those periods but art and gym!" Innie told us. "I think I have the same periods with my boyfriend!" Jisung told us while smiling. "Are you still dating Minho?" "Yeah!" "Cute! I wish!" I said while pouting.

"Don't worry pixie! You'll get a bf too!" Jisung told me "That's not fair! Why do I have to third wheel you guys!" I told them pouting again. "Will you change your mind about that if we go to the convenience store near us after school?" Seungmin asked. "YA!!!" I told him while jumping "You act more of a maknae then me!" Jeongin pointed out. "Alright guys let's head out we have to get to school before we're late!" Seungmjn told the three of us. We grabbed our backpacks and headed to the car, "Hey Min?" "Yeah?" "Can I have the aux?" I asked. "HEYYYYY I WANTED IT FIRST!!" Jisung yelled "SUNGIE HYUNG YOU TALK SO LOUDDDDD!!!!" screamed Jeongin (his ✨iconic dolphin scream tho✨)

(Fyi:the next paragraph is kinda straight outta 2000's Disney channel shows 😭)

After that chaos we arrived and put our stuff in our lockers. Sadly though our lockers were near the playboys of the school,Changbin,Minho (he's not really that bad since he dates Jisungie tho),Chan (not really actually we're friends),and the 'jerk'of the whole school Hyunjin. I don't think anyone is or can be a 'jerk' but he's called that for the amount of girls he's played with. "His locker is right next to ours which is so annoying he keeps blabbering about the girls his played,and dont get me started with the amount of fans that simp over that asshole ugh." Seungmin pouted while saying we all giggled and went to our first period class.

We arrived to our first period class and as always Hyunjin came late. "Hwang Hyunjin! Late on the first day! Detention for you young man!" The teacher scolded him "Yeah Yeah whatever!" He rolled his eyes. "You'll seat hmmmm next to.... Lee Felix! Raise your hand Felix!" She told me. I raised my hand and continued to focus on my studies. After that class I heard a ring from my phone I picked my phone up.

"Hello?" "Hi Lixie! I have some good news for you!" My mom told me excitedly. "What is it mom?" I asked her "Your getting married to my friend's son!" She exclaimed. "Wait what mom? You can't be serious!" I told her "I'm sorry dear! It's for your safety! You know we have a very successful company! You know how many people would go after you! Plus they're son is very popular and handsome!" My mom told me. "Oh ok mom... I have to go to dance class now bye.." I told her blankly.

I left to dance practice and saw Chan "Hey channie hyung!" I greeted him with a bright smile "Hey my Aussie bro what's up?" He asked me. "I'm getting an arranged marriage" I told him with a pout "Omg! Your parents did not! I will choke your mothe-" "CHANNIE HYUNGGGG!!!!" I scolded him. We laughed and soon enough it was time for us to practice our dance for the song 'I'm going to be a star'. "DID YOU SEE NAYEON NOONA??? I WONDER HOW MUCH THEY HAD TO PAY HER TO DO IT?!!" Chan and I bursted out laughing. "They probably had to pay her like a billion dollars or something!" Chan told me.

After dance, I arrived at the cafeteria,and bought my strawberry milk and was heading to my table when I ran into... Hwang Hyunjin...

Heheheh it ends here... for nowwwwwww muhahahahaha words:777