Part 5!

Y'all another book is in the making! It's going to be a completed story when published. No spoilers.... Yet
I'M QUITTING MY SCHEDULE👹👹👹👹👹

Felix's POV
School was about to start again soon... I started my skincare routine and ended up falling asleep.

"Felix... Your never going to leave me right?"  a blurred face asked me. I couldn't move at all! "Well I'll make sure you'll never leave or divorce me! And we'll have a happily ever after! Like you wanted!" The face continued. "You'll NEVER EVER LEAVE ME!" It continued clear crystal tears kept coming down my face and I just saw black...

I woke up to a panic and checked my alarm clock it was 7:30 AM? OH NOOO I'M GOING TO BE LATEEEEE! I quickly ran to the bathroom and started getting ready.
The outfi

I quickly ran downstairs and grabbed a rice crispy before I left

I quickly ran downstairs and grabbed a rice crispy before I left. Oh crap! I'm going to be late for Ms Nayeon's dance class! Nooo! I ran to my car and started driving totally forgetting about Hyunjin oh oopsie! Well he can get his own alarm clock! No I should've woke him up! I quickly ran to Ms Nayeon's class and thankfully I arrived right on time! "Hello Felix! How are you today?" Ms Nayeon asked me "Great what about you Noona?" I replied panting. "Good thanks Felix! Also you might want to get some water todays choreo is tiring!" She told me. "Alright thanks Noona!" I soon get my water bottle and drink some water.

"Hey Lixie!" Chan ecstatically greets me. "Hey Channie hyung!" I greet him back with the same energy. "Did you wake up late? Again?" He asks. "How did you know?" I ask back? "I know your literally sweating right now!" Chan responded. "Oh! I forgot!" I giggled, Soon class started and we were dancing to Anti fragile by Le Serraflim. "Anti-ti-ti-ti-fragile" me and Chan sang together "Hey do you know where Hyunjin is today?" Chan randomly asked me out of the blue. "I have no idea! I forgot to wake him up! Oh gosh it's my fault he didn't come! I know you guys are close friends!" I quickly apologized. "No it's fine! It's not your fault!" He told me comforting me.

Soon lunch came around and I was sitting with my besties. "So you know what I heard!" Jisung whispered to me, Jeongin, and Seungmin. "What? You know I love the drama!" Seungmin rushed him. "So apparently
Jake likes you Felix!" Jisung spilled. "What! But isn't he one of Hyunjin's friends?" Jeongin asked. "Yeah! Plus I'm married to him..." I added. "Felix I think you might want to you know not fall for him!" Jisung told me. "Yeah you know he's the playboy and a huge jerk!" Seungmin added on. "But I think people can change!" I told them truthfully. "Felix maybe give Jake a chance!" Jeongin chirped in. "Well guys Lunch is about to end so hurry up before I'm late to my next class!" I screamed .

After school...
"Hyunjin! I'm home!" I screamed "Hyunjin? Hello? Anyone here?" I asked continuously. Maybe he went out for a while! I'll just cook some food for me and him!
The food:

 Maybe he went out for a while! I'll just cook some food for me and him! The food:

I sat there alone and sad I wish someone gave me some company...

Hyunjin's POV
I was contacting my girlfriend Wonyoung for our date! It's our 2nd month anniversary! She's so much better then Felix that gayass! He can date whoever I don't give a shit! I was driving my lambo to her house. "Hey beautiful! Ready for our date?" I ask "Of course babe!" She responded. I love her so much! "So babe! When are you going to break up with that Felix guy?" She asks. "I'm thinking about canceling the wedding and having you be my bride!" I told her. "Of course! I'm assuming that you want me as your bride then that gayass!" She laughed "of course Hwang Wonyoung!"

To be continued...
On my winter break for two weeks so I can write more chapters!