Part 8!

Hey also dont hate me for the mean insults toward wonyoung this episode I love her! this is all fictional I dont actually think this way of wonyoung or hyunjinnieeee

Hyunjin's POV
I frantically got my phone and called Felix. After a bunch of times of calling him I just heard his voicemail. "This is Felix! Please call me later or text me! Yum!" I think that's going to be in my head for days... I kept trying to contact him over and over again! He just wouldn't answer! His behavior is so ugh! I soon gave up and left to uni.

Freshman year... (Felix's pov)
I stared at a guy from across the hall he's so perfect... with his siren and cat-like eyes... He might be too perfect for the universe... I know everyone basically hates him but he's so pretty... This went on for a couple of months until one day Innie caught me in the act. "Felix! Are you even listening to what I'm saying?" He asked. "Uh yeah! I like koi fish too... hehe" I laughed so weirdly! "What are you looking at? OH YOU LIKE HYU-" "SHUT UP! HE MIGHT HEAR YOU!" Felix whispered yelled. "Why didn't you tell me?" Innie asked "I thought you would hate me because well you know (I know,Lee Know🤧)!" I told him. "Well if your going to continue this 'crush thingy' I need to tell you he is the biggest playboy in the school!" He warned me. "I'm aware don't worry!" I said reassuring his worries.

Back to Hyunjin's POV
The bell soon rang twice *stan twice or I'll find out where you live >:(*indicating that school was finally over! Finally! I ran outta school so I could visit my Wonyoung to go shopping together. "Hey bae!" She greets me with a hug "Hey! I know you've been calling off sick babe! Are you alright?" I asked. "Yeah! I'm fine when I'm with you! Anyways, we should get going I have to buy the new bag from Gucci! (naurrrrrr)" She says while running towards my car. I run after her and start to drive to the mall.

Felix's POV *yes again*
"I really can't thank you enough Sungie! Thanks so much for letting me live with you, Innie, and Minnie!" I drag my suitcase towards me and Sungie's old room. "Your welcome!!" He says while carrying a duffle bag full of my fake small plants and fairy lights. "You really have a duffle bag full of decor instead of clothes?" Seungmin stared at the bag down on the ground *EVERYTHING I NEED IS ON THE GROUNDDDDDD* "Hey! Fake plants are an essential!" Jeongin argued. After a couple of hours dealing with my decorations I finally was finished.

What it looks like.

 Just pretend there are fairy lights somewhere pleaseeeee

We soon cuddled together and watched some movies, Later we played genshin impact. (where are the genshin stays at? :D I'm one too!) Soon some notifications came from Felix's phone. "Guys I need to use the bathroom be right back!" Felix ran to the bathroom. The rest of the group picked up Felix's phone and responded to the messages of the number.

incoming call from Unknown number...
xxx-xxx-xxxx
*image attached* you replied with: why does he look like peppa pig when drunk tf.
aw guess who's soon-to-be-husband is with me.
he even bought me designer items
Stay away from Hyunjin he's mine
Karina has been taken cared of already you don't want to be next...

You:
ew. I don't wanna see him drunk.
Take him anyways Felix deserves better he doesn't deserve a cheating bish anywayyyy
Girl your probably a French fry I wanna see you try to beat Felix in a fight

xxx-xxx-xxxx
Who is this anyway? You replied with: Your dad
*5 video and image attached*
Just took your man ;)

You:
Girl why tf you kissing that peppa pig look alike
You got that pinocchio like nose

You:Girl why tf you kissing that peppa pig look alikeYou got that pinocchio like nose

This you?
Your parents are probably divorced because of you

This you?Your parents are probably divorced because of you

This your man?
Read

You blocked xxx-xxx-xxxx

I REPEAT NO HATE FOR THE INSULTS I LOVE WONYOUNGGGGGGG AND HYUNJINNNN! BYEEEEEEEE