Part 7

H-H-Hi it's me again I'm back! (Hey!) Let's talk asap! Do you have the time? Let's talk! *stan newjeans!*

Felix's POV
"You little ungrateful brat! Come here!" A man with a blurred face said. "No! Ouch!" The little toddler hissed in pain. This kept going on for about 4 hours until the man passed out. Felix was absolutely tired but he decided to run to his mother who was crying in a little corner, hiding away. "Yongbok! Are you alright sweetie?" A woman asked with a voice that sounded like she's been crying for hours on end. "Mommy!" The young child ran to his mother. "Felix... oh my gosh! Your body is full of bruises..." the woman looked at him up and down. "Mommy will find a safer place to live for us alright?" The woman asked. Yongbok nodded as they packed up and ran outside to somewhere where they could change their life.

Felix woke up in his hotel room alone with a bunch of missed calls from his family and friends. 
78 missed calls from Hannie🫶🏼✨
875 unread text messages from Innie!🫶🏼✨
104 missed calls and unread texts from Minnie🫶🏼✨
100 missed calls from Mom❤️
5 unread texts from Hyunjin's 2nd phone
87 unread texts from Dad❤️🤍

I immediately pick up my phone and dial Sungie. "FELIX! WHERE ARE YOU? WE'VE BEEN LOOKING EVERYWHERE FOR YOU! WE CALLED YOUR MOM AND DAD TO ASK WHERE YOU WERE! AND WE EVEN ASKED HYUN—". "I'm at a hotel Hannie." I told him. "What happened?" He asked with worry in his tone. "Nothing Hannie! It's just school heh..." I sob quietly so Han wouldn't worry about me. "I know that tone! Something's clearly wrong!" Hannie says. "I tried everything so that Hyunjin would love me back! I cooked him a meal! He yelled at me! Whenever I do anything nice he yells at me and goes upstairs!" I sob in a pillow to get rid of the ugly crying.

"Omg! Do you want to come over and talk about it?" Han asked me. "Sure and there's one more thing I need to tell you." I say. "What is it?" "He cheated on me." I added. It was absolute silence in our call Han didn't say a thing at all. "Did he text you anything?" He asked. "I'll screenshot what he sent me" I say as I pull up his message.

Hyunjin.
Felix where are you?
Hello?
Your parents are worried
Come home!
Hello?
Just seen now.

"The audacity he has to text you and act like he's worried after he cheated on you." Han scoffs at how stupid Hyunjin is. "I don't know what to do Hannie! I don't have anywhere to stay! I can't stay with you cause then I would be a burden to you! And I can't live with my mom and dad cause then they're gonna force me to live with Hyunjin! And my life is just a huge mess right no-" I rant about what to do with Han. "Lix! Calm down! 1. You can live with me,Minnie and innie again! Your not a burden! Your our best friend!" He says reassuring me.

Hyunjin's POV
12 hours,12 hours since Felix has been gone. I go downstairs to make myself some coffee until I see a note on the counter.

Dear Hyunjin,
Hey. I'll just cut to the point so you won't waste your time looking for me. I left because I couldn't deal with you anymore. I couldn't deal with your yelling. Your affection towards me if you even had any towards me. I get that you got a girlfriend. She's better then me right? Listen Hyunjin I really liked you. I've liked you since freshmen year of high school. I tried saving this relationship but clearly nothing works. See you on 'our wedding'

Farewell from Felix. Ps: be safe don't skip any meals :|

Words:669
I BRING BRING ALL THE DRAMA MA-MA-MA 🤠 I BRING TRAUMA MA-MA-MA