Part 6!

Going to post a Christmas chapter for Hyunlix! (My first book) maybe this one too... but might be Jake and Felix orrrr Minsung... you guys can vote or I'll choose...

Felix's POV
It was 1am! Where is Hyunjin we have school tomorrow! I reheat the food for the sixth time today! Felix calm down! It'll be fine! Breathe in breathe out! Suddenly a drunk Hyunjin came in the house! "Hyunjin! Your home! I made you some fo-" "Not hungry!" He says declining my food. "But I waited 10 hou-" "THEN DON'T MAKE ME FOOD FELIX!" He yelled. "I just wanted to be nice" I wiped away my tears and put the food in the fridge. I soon headed to sleep leaving painkillers and water on the bedside for Hyunjin. I started thinking about divorcing him and dating Jake he would care about me better then Hyunjin right?

The next day... (also Hyunjin's POV)
I wake up with a killing headache was I hungover? Probably! Painkillers!! My head is killing omg (oh my oh my god *stan newjeans!*) I have a couple of weeks until the wedding happens so... me and Felix have to wedding plan together ugh... I head downstairs and see Felix making pancakes. "Hi future husband! Want some pan-" "I don't want your stupid pancakes" I told him sternly. "Oh ok... at least have some eg-" I soon cut him off with a slam on the door. I hate him so much! Why is he my wife? I soon head to Mr.Kook's cooking class where I saw Jake. "Hey man! You alright? Haven't seen you for about 2 days what happened?" He bombarded me with questions. Everyone stared at me and Jake whispers and gasps can be heard all around the room...

Soon enough Ms.Nayeon's dance class started and I saw Chan and Felix talking and sitting together... I got really angry? I didn't know what I felt... am I jealous? No hyunjin! Your straight! Your not supposed to like boys! After class finished I got my lunch and my girlfriend Wonyoung sat next to me and my friend group (Chan,Minho,Changbin) "Hey hyunjin! have you heard of the rumor about Felix?" Minho asked me. "No why would it matter anyways?" I asked him it's not like anyone would like him anyways...  Chan whispered something in his ear to make him shut up and laugh weirdly... "aha! Nothing hahahaha..." Minho said.

Soon Jake got a flower bouquet,with some plushies in it and started walking towards... Felix? "Felix I have loved you the first time I've ever seen you... You always make my day brighter with your beautiful smile and gorgeous eyes! I love you so much I would give you the world if I could! Your amazing and beautiful just the way you are! And I would love it if... you would be my boyfriend!" Jake announces. I felt rage in my veins and was about to shout until I realized Felix could say no! "Jake I need some time to think about it.." Felix said and just left! I felt my eye twitch "Babe! Maybe they're be nothing in the way of us!" Wonyoung squealed.

At home...
As soon as Felix got home I had to question him. "So are you going to say yes?" I asked. "Hmmm! Maybe!" Felix said with sparkles in his eyes. "No! Your not going to have a boyfriend! You have a husband!"I told him with the sassy attitude. "Oh sorry! Anyways I got to meet with Jisung! Bye!" He says while leaving. I don't know what I feel about him anymore... I soon pull up my phone "Hey babe! You can come over! He's gone!" I said excitedly while smirking.

Time skip! (Felix's POV)
I soon arrived home with groceries and heard a weird noise. I dropped my groceries and headed upstairs to hear some... very strange noises (I cringed at what I wrote before) I looked inside... to see Hyunjin making out with... a girl... I soon wrote a note and packed all my things to leave to go somewhere... I blocked Hyunjin everywhere and just left...

CHASING THAT FEEELLINGGGGG👹
🦖RAWR🦖