94th cadet training crops

It is now the year 834. Hange Zoe and her closest friends are now members of the 94th cadet corps and attending the first day. It was a bright and shiny day and instead of Keith shadis as the head instructor it was a tall, dark haired, older gentleman who was regarded as a strong soldier and had good enough intimidation skills.

"YOU RUNTS THINK YOUR GOOD ENOUGH TO BE SOLDIERS!

"MORE THAN HALF OF YOU CANNOT HANDLE THE TRAINNG IM ABOUT TO PUT YOU THROUGH AND SOME OF YOU THINK YOU HAVE THE GUTS TO FACE A TITAN"!

Hange Zoe, Henry, Felix and Corrine all looked at each other and smiled. Seconds later, the instructor gets in the face of one of  trainees.
    "AND WHO THE HELL ARE YOU SUPPOSED TO BE".
       (While doing the salute)
    "SIR MY NAME IS MIKE ZACHARIS AND IM FROM THE  VERY EDGE OF DAUPER IN WALL ROSE". 
    "Perfect". The instructor said slowly
  He went to person behind him.
  " WHATS YOUR NAME"
  "My- Name is-"
"HUH WHAT DID YOU SAY"
  "MY NAME IS MOBLIT BERNER FROM SHIGANSHINA... SIR".

   Moblit was always apart of Hange's classes as long as she could remember. He was quite and respectful and he would talk to Henry and Corrine sometimes, but never really apart of there friend group. Hange can recall many times of him glancing at her when they were 10. Now that they where both cadets they would definitely get more chances to chat.

   The instructor would then pick on Rico, Nanaba, Henry, Corrine, Felix, Gelgar, and other notable members. When it was Hange's turn she gave a calm response but it was clear that she was barely present in what was around her. In her mind she was conflicted. Everyone had there eyes on her while the instructor snapped in her face a few time, Rico who was behind her scoffed.

      Some time later and the cadets are trying out there balance on the odm gear. They were all lined up horizontally trying there best not embarrass them selves in front of everyone. Mike was wobbly at first but quickly caught on. Every time he was complimented he would shake a little. He then saw Nanaba moving back and forth on it.
     " Hey make sure you keep your back straight Nanaba it can help-"

          "Thanks". Nanaba said while talking the advice. Rico was in the same boat as Mike trying to help the others but really she was waiting for somebody to acknowledge her skills.  Hange on the other hand was perfectly still the moment she was lifted up, almost Like she was part of the odm gear and stayed still the whole time. Felix was also staying straight with the ODM gear. Everyone else continued to struggled.
      "See everyone the concept isn't so hard now can y'all hurry up I wanna go inside". Hange groaned.
  Moblit who was on the left of hange almost went completely forward saving himself by a few inches. He look at Hange who was looking at him and smiled. Hange smiled back. But their moment was shortly interrupted when the 12 commander of the scout regiment was walking in her direction.
     "What's he doing here"? Rico says to Corrine.
  At this point all the scouts where was just a choice. Not everyone in the walls didn't hate them because they still had a lot of time to prove themselves. And being the most dangerous regiment people thought only the  caragous or insane would willing leave their titan safe area. Scouts consisted of: people only joining because they had a family member apart of the scouts, had no where else to go and wanted a place to stay (with the other few benefits that came from it) and people who genuinely wanted to know what was beyond the walls they have seen there entire lives and wanted to help save humanity. Regardless of there reason this number of people was small and the rates of people getting eaten surely wasn't helpful. All of the cadets could tell the reason the commander himself came to watch there progress and that was to see if there where really serious about killing titans or joining a safer regiment like how most cadets planed on.
      "They must be desperate". One of the scouts around hange said.
He keeps walking  looking at everyone and when he gets to hange he stops completely. At this time Keith shadis was a lot younger and had hair.
     " I am truly impressed. I don't often see someone who is instantly flawless with the ODM gear." He smiled slightly.
  Hange was stunned immediately. One of the highest ranking officers had given her a personal compliment. It had make her feel great. She than began to blush.
      Keith shadis then walked away without saying another word to anyone else. Hange was only focused on blue and white wings on the back of his coat.

    It was now dark and time to eat. Hange and her closest friends all sat at the same table with the addition of Moblit who is officially someone they would hang out with a lot. Nanaba and Gelgar sat at a different table, side-by-side with other people. Mike and Rico were sitting on the very ends at another table with others. Everybody was hungry after a long day, so it was silent for couple minutes But shortly everyone finish their bread and soup and the room irrupt with discussions. Mostly pointless stuff like where they came from and why they decided to join in the ranks. But Hange's table members were talking about extremely random things to the average person.
Corrine went on about how a flower species was going extinct and more people needed to bring attention to it. Henry was talking about how he really wanted to do a study on birds and what their survival life was like outside the walls, while Felix was quietly reading a book on everything that was know about the human heart. Everyone was sure he wanted to be a doctor but could leave his friends. Hange, Moblit, Corrine and Henry went on and on until Hange cut everyone off with a random thought.
" I wonder if there are going to give us a in-depth knowledge about the ODM gear?"
" Didn't they kinda already do that"? Moblit asked.
"Yeahhh but what's the physics behind it"? And who's the guy who made it?"
"Yeah that's so true". Henry said. "I wonder"-
"You guys need to hurry up everyone else is ready for bed." Rico said in a annoyed voice standing right by Hange.
Felix chuckled while taking his food to the trash can.
" I didn't know know you were put in charge". Rico showed no emotion to Felix calling her bossy.
" yes thats right, thank you I guess". Hange says while touching Rico's left shoulder then walking to say bye to Felix and Henry because the girls and the boys had different cabins.

It was late at night and the girls were getting ready for bed. Nanaba was playing with a Corrine hair on one of the bottom bunk beds. Hange was on the top bed looking at the ceiling thinking if she was going Down the right path.
Is become a soldier really something I can do?

Will I ever have the time to gush over things that have nothing to do with what we are assigned to?

Can I take myself seriously as a fighter?

Why did those wings on the commander speak to me in some way?
All of these thought swarmed in her head but it then all came to a halt when Rico open the door. She was tried from helping clean the tables and sweeping the floor but she still had a smile on her face when she said,
" hey Nanaba....Mike clearly has the biggest crush on you it's makes me wanna punch you that the best training cadet likes you and you don't care". Rico says with her body on the door.
"Stop that, it can't be true". Nanaba says with a red face.
"Oh yesss girl talk!" Corrine says happily. "Rico sit right here".
Rico sits on the bed all three of the girls are in a circle giggling while hange still thinking on the top bunk.
"When you left I saw Mike smelling the cup you drank out of"....
"He did what"? Nanaba responded with.
"What the fu-" Corrine gets cut off.
"Hange , we know your awake". Nanaba wanted to change the topic.
"So." Hange said dryly.
"Yeah get down here! Are there any boys you like so far?"
"Well....
Hange joins the circle.
"Do you even like boys?" Rico said.
Corrine hits her in the face with a pillow.
"Hey don't you see I have glasses on!"
" So.... Who is it"? Nanaba asked.
" What do you guy think about Shadis ?.."
"The commander?" Corrine asked.
Hange nodded.
All of the other girls were stunned and quiet. They all looked at each other with their mouths open.
" Come on guys you think he's even a little-"
"Ew". Corrine said.
Hange didn't even want to talk about this the first place so she changed the topic.
" Hey Rico are you thinking about joining the Survey Corps?"
"Duh...why else would I put with all you of here?" It been my calling for as long as I can remember.
" Same here". Nanaba said.
"Oh"... hange said while looking down.
" Actually Hange and I are not quite sure which regiment we're going to join". Corrine said.
" will you should sleep on it.  it's a pretty big decision when it's finally time to choose." Rico said.
"We know"... hange said while moving back to the top of the bunk bed.