Section Commander

Hange Zoe used all of her strength into the kick not giving much thought of what could happen. But instantly realized something that would change the trajectory of her life. When she kick the titans head it went flying a few good feet away.
Hange was shocked.
Why would it do that?
She expected to most likely be in pain a few second afterwards because of how reckless it was
But, she wasn't at all.
How was it that giant creatures that were the sole reason why humans were on the brink of extinction, apparently had body parts that could be flung around? Or was it that Hange was just had that kind of strength.
"No way".... She said to herself.

"Oi Hange, what's the point in standing around?".
Levi said this while getting closer to her on his horse.
"Actually my toe does hurt a little"....
Levi stopped for a moment making a face and then just rode away with pressing the question.

Hange was riding back inside the walls, Even though she was close with everyone her mind wasn't focused on what was around her. Instead it was filled with questions about what had happened with the Titan head. What that possibly meant.

Hange was walking around town with a face that would tell anyone that she was deep in thought. Moblit stoped in front of her holding two boxes.
" Hange what's wrong? You've been acting weirder than usual."
"Moblit.... I need your help. Please consent to one of my experiments.
"Auhh, I can't I'm helping some people move their things."
"You should go ask one of those soldiers". He said while walking past her.
She stared at the group of scouts sitting on some crates.

"Hello there sir".
She gently touched the shoulder of one of the male soldiers.
They all stoped talking.
"I could seriously use your help with an experiment, could you come with me?"
He looked at her closely not saying anything for a few moments.
One of them jumped up.
" Well if you insist then I guess I can make time".
" Oruo she was asking me".
" No seriously it's fine."
"Perfect". She grabbed his arm and ran off to the side of a building.
"For the record experimenting with young women is nothing I'm new to, so seriously show me what you go-
"Do you consent?"
" yea? Sure—"
Hange kicked him with her leg as hard as she could sending him to the ground hard. In the process he bit his tongue.

"Hmm. You didn't go that many feet away so it's not like I'm a super human."

He continued moaning in pain.

" good idea to use my other leg. Now my toes on both legs hurt." ( if she uses the same foot she could have made her toe worse/break it)

" Oruo was it? Thank you for consenting to this experiment. You may have helped humanity take another step forward."

She left him there.

"What a psycho bitch". He said just barely.

Cutting forward to another expedition later, Moblit found Hange faced the other way not moving on her horse. She was quiet and still so clearly something wasn't right.

" Hange?"
No response for a moment.
" I can't believe I'm just now realizing how wonderful this is."
"Hm?" Moblit said confused.

"We're the only humans that get to go outside and not have to see a giant wall for a change. To look past these walls and get a better view of the sun. The only ones brave enough to fight for that freedom to do so.

He was stunned.

"Moblit. Have you ever realized how better the smell is out here? Or how different the wind feels?"

"Yea.... I guess it's just another reason to keep coming back."  Moblit said.

He rode closer to her. Hange's smile was wholesome.
It was a hot sunny day, And the trees and landscape looked beautiful. And was peaceful and quiet.