Ask #1 Skelly's Past Life

Skelly: Well

Skelly: Well... It's kinda hard to explain it first but, when I told him about my parents he was furious and he call the cops about it. 

Wither: I call them because you can't abuse your child like that so the police came and arrested both of them and I have custody on Skelly just in case if his parents are bail out of jail. 

Skelly: When, I told him everything I was really upset I kept on having nightmares about them and it gotten so bad that I told Wither. 

Wither: I comfort Skelly that feels like eternity until he calm down and he explain everything like Skelly said I was furious and after I comfort him and giving him some kisses I called the police. 

Skelly: Sometimes, I think this is my fault. 

Wither: Which is not my Skelly there's a saying that every child deserve a parent but, not every parent deserve a child. 

Skelly: How did you- 

Wither: I learn about this a long time ago when my mom got abuse and I know she won't let this happen to you and I save your life with both of my parents. 

Skelly is shocked he knows Wither's mom also got abuse and she doesn't want the same thing she been through as Wither gently place his left hand under his chin. 

Wither: You know after my parents move and I haven't see them they know that they want to keep you safe my Skelly. 

Skelly: I know and I'm grateful to have you in my life.

Wither: I know; he chuckled. 

Skelly: *Blushing* I love you so much. 

Wither: I love you too so much.

Wither and Skelly lean in and there lips met they kiss for a bit before they gently pull away before Skelly close his eyes laying his head on Wither's right shoulder. 

Wither: Just to let you Skelly have been through a lot from his parents and I'm the only one who's been taking care of him. 

Wither: I hope this is the answer to your question