Dare #3 The 'New' Couple

Pigman and Zombie are in a room alone seeing the dare on their laptop

They didn't notice Wither and Skeleton outside their door also seeing the dare. 

Wither: They better do it. 

Skelly: Yeah, I mean we did it before when we first become a couple and it feels relaxing and good. 

Wither: Oh Skelly, I remember our first kiss too and you said I'm a good kisser. 

Skelly: *Blushes* I remembered that. 

Meanwhile, Pigman and Zombie read the dare over and over again like a 10,000 times until they decided to do it. 

Pigman: I can't believe we're doing that. 

Zombie: I know but, I want to get this over with. 

Meanwhile outside their door or window, 

Skelly: Wither, Wither they're doing it!!

Wither: Calm down my Skelly. 

Pigman and Zombie lean in and they kiss. 

Wither: Skelly give me my phone. 

Skelly gives Wither's phone to him and Wither took a picture of them kissing before Pigman and Zombie pull away. 

Wither and Skelly giggled before Pigman was them. 

Pigman: Wither! Skeleton! 

Skelly: Wither.. 

Wither: Skelly hug me I'm teleporting us out of here. 

Skelly hug Wither tightly before Pigman and Zombie walk out Wither teleported away with Skelly in his arms. 

Zombie: I'm gonna kill them. 

Pigman: Same. 

Meanwhile, 

Wither teleport him and Skelly to their home before looking at each other's loving eyes. 

Wither hop on the bed before Skelly lays on his chest Wither wrap his arms around him holding him close. 

Skelly close his eyes falling asleep on Wither's chest Wither gently stroked Skelly's head before he close his eyes also falling asleep.