My Oc

Full Name: Ravenna Hamato

Preferred Name: Raven

Nicknames: Ray Ray(Leo), Big sis(Mostly everyone except Raph), Venna(Mikey), Nevermore(Donnie)

Sexuality: Aroace

Pronouns: She/Her

Height: 5'7

Species: Human

Age: 17

Age appearance: 17

Appearance: 

Personality: Outgoing, energetic, dramatic, extremely protective over family and friends, playful, can be lazy sometimes, jumpy, easy to scare, silly

Family: Splinter(Adoptive father), Raph(Adoptive younger brother/adoptive twin for movie AU), Leo(Adoptive younger brother), Donnie(Adoptive younger brother), Mikey(Adoptive younger brother),  April(Biological younger sister, dead, not the same person as April O Neil), Breanna(biological younger sister, dead)

Friends: April(Besties), Your ocs

Enemies/Rivals: Draxum, bullies, basically the same as everyone's else.

Love Interest: None

Weapons: Potions. Ravenna is also a witch. She makes all sorts of potions- ranging from prank potions, to spells that  can literally destroy cities. Of course, she is NOT that skilled in using potions as much. And she doesn't really use potions for fighting, anyway. She mostly relies on her Karate skills. She is a black belt.

Likes: Karate, writing stories, teasing her brothers, swimming, water, rain, animals, anime, helping her brothers and April on missions, cartoons

Dislikes: Bugs, stairs, being alone in the dark, horror films, seeing her loved ones getting hurt, liars, Leo pranking her, escalators

Relationship with the turtles/April:

Raphael: As one of the oldest siblings, she can relate to him a lot, which makes the two have a close relationship. She is a bit older than him, so she does sometimes give him the big sister treatment that she gives the others. She likes to team up with him during missions, and overall thinks he's a great brother. Raph does get annoyed with Ravenna's big sister antics, but he knows that she cares about them, and he also knows about what happened with April and Breanna, so he tries to be as kind as possible.

Leonardo: she has a great relationship with Leo. Leo was the one who came up with the idea to adopt Ravenna, and Ravenna couldn't be more thankful for that. They both love to pull pranks together, and get along especially well with their jokes. Ravenna, however, becomes extremely protective if Leo acts reckless, and like Raph, she tends to scold him, which can strain their relationship.

Donnie: Ravenna loves Donnie, but she is rather annoyed with him at some times. For example, whenever he pulls an all-nighter with his tech, she gets annoyed and tries to make him go back to bed. She also doesn't like his sarcasm at moments, either. But, she supports him, and us usually proud of his inventions whenever he makes them.

Mikey: Ravenna has the closest relationship with Mikey. Since he is the youngest, Ravenna spoils him the most, and loves hanging out with him. Unlike Raph, she doesn't underestimate him and constantly try to baby him. She thinks that Mikey is capable of anything, which only strengthens their relationship. Mikey loves Ravenna, and is glad that she's a part of their family. However, he does think that Ravenna can be intimidating, especially how skilled she is in Karate..

April: best friends. Ravenna met April shortly after she was adopted into the family, and they instantly got along. Ravenna sometimes gives April the Nickname, "apo", because that's what she called her actual sister, who had the same name. Sometimes, Ravenna and April go off on their own and have a girls day, including with Sunita and even Cassandra Jones.

Backstory: Since she was three, Ravenna has been raised alone in an orphanage. She was always mistreated by the other kids in her orphanage for being a witch, resulting in her often being alone. Due to the same reason the kids bullied her, she was never set up to be adopted either. This led to her getting anxiety about never being adopted. And for a long time, she stayed in that orphanage, all alone. That is, until she turned 17. She was practicing karate on the roofs, when she met the turtles. They then took her in, and she was adopted by Splinter. Now, she has been living with them for a month, and even though she's human, she feels like she truly belongs with the family.

Other Info: She has an intense fear of escalators. She watched too many cartoons, and fears that she will be sucked into the elevator and come out flat..