Oc 2

Full Name: Elora Nevermore

Preferred Name: Lora

Nicknames: Eli, Lori, mi pajarito(Leonardo), Baby sis

Sexuality: Aroace

Pronouns: she/her

Height: 4'5

Species: Avian (a human hybrid with wings)

Age: 11

Age appearance: 10-11

Appearance:

Personality: shy, scared around others, has trust issues, nervous, sweet, innocent, clingy, parent deprived

Family: Raphael(adoptive older brother), Leonardo(adoptive older brother/father), Donatello(adoptive older brother), Michelangelo(adoptive older brother)

Friends: April, your oc

Enemies/Rivals: The footclan, scientists, Enemies of the turtles, Baron Draxum

Love Interest: none

Weapons:none

Powers/Abilities: With the help of her wings, Elora is able to fly. It can come in handy when times are troublesome.

Likes: Being with the turtles, cartoons, pizza, candy, purple stuff, birds.

Dislikes: Hospitals, her wings(sometimes), the footclan causing trouble, the dark, being alone

Backstory: Elora was born in a mysterious place known as the Lost Kingdom, a place where the Avians lived and thrived. She lived there until she was two, when she was kidnapped by Baron Draxum. Draxum brought her to his lair and locked her her up. He saw potential in her species, so he did some experiments on Elora, that harmed her mentally, and physically. Elora had to deal with this for years, until she turned 7, and was relocated to a human hospital, kept in the basement. The doctors did less harmful experiments than Draxum did, but they still scarred Elora. Then when Elora was 11, she was found and rescued by the turtles.

Relationship with the turtles.

Raphael: at first, Elora was scared of him due to his size. But eventually, she got used to him, amd spends a lot of time near him. She feels safe with Raph, and is glad to have him as a brother. She likes being carried by Raph

Leonardo: Elora trusts Leo the most due to how he treats her. He defended her from the doctors that tried to experiment on her, which made Elora begin to trust her. She sees Leo as a father, despite Leo not being an adult. Elora loves listening to Leo's jokes, and they help comfort her when she's upset.

Donatello: Elora has a small fear of Donnie due to his tech. But, she eventually gets used to him, and sometimes likes to watch him build. Donnie is curious about her wings and secretly wants to examine them, but he knows that she is sensitive about her wings, so he doesn't mess with them. Donnie even allowed Elora to wear one of his purple sweaters.

Michealangelo: they have a pretty close relationship. Elora loves mikey, and spends a lot of time with him. She spends quite some time with Mikey, and admires him as a big brother.

Voice Claim:

Other Info: Due to some physical damage to her throat and vocal chords, Elora doesn't talk too much. Most of the time, she uses sign language and gestures to communicate. She will talk whenever she's really happy or worried for someone.