Great God updates my daily life everyday 6.4

"You......" 

Mo Zhiyang Nizi was about to blurt out the words, swallowed them back, and turned his mouth, "You...are you not satisfied with your desires?"

"Yes." Han Jingbai knew that he was wrong, so he just accepted it.

But after answering, he felt something was wrong. What is dissatisfaction with desire? Even if it is dissatisfaction with desire, it is only dissatisfaction with sexual desire.

Not satisfied with his desires, he wants to f*ck someone!

Mo Zhiyang seemed to have thought of something and bounced far away. Can he withdraw within two minutes? Ah ah ah, I don't want to live with him anymore. "What, can I just move next door."

"No." Han Jingbai looked at him. Just now he happily said that he wanted to live together, and now he wants to move next door. Is Yang Yang really angry?

But no, living with him would make Mo Zhiyang feel like he was living with a teddy that was in heat at any time. Something would definitely happen. "It's okay if I move next door. Isn't it inconvenient if you do this and I do that?"

Confronting him, the two men looked at each other.

Han Jingbai looked at him, with pleading in his eyes.

But this prayer seemed like dissatisfaction in Mo Zhiyang's eyes, and he shook his head hastily. "I will live next door, it's very close. If you don't have the inspiration, just call me."

After saying that, he hurriedly picked up his bag and ran away, "I'll go and prepare the contract with the editor first and send it to you."

Mo Zhiyang felt afraid that he would be pinned to the ground if he didn't run away. Why was this guy so like a dog man? He could be in heat anytime and anywhere.

Looking at Leng Bingbing, he turns out to be so inferior to a beast. Has he been restrained for too long?

Thinking of this, he suddenly felt sour in his heart. He had always wanted a child, so he left after the child was born, right? Also, how capable an NPC can be.

Sensing the host's mood, the system proactively suggested, "When the teaching task is completed, submit the application and get that NPC over. I can help you, but you must complete the task well."

"Good brother!" Mo Zhiyang suddenly became energetic. His previous mission was to survive, but now his mission is to save the dog man.

How can I be so lucky!

As soon as he left, Han Jingbai stared at the computer screen for a long time without wanting to write. He had nothing in his mind and didn't want to write.

Really afraid that Gu Mei would cause trouble, Mo Zhiyang hurried back to the company and asked the editor-in-chief to sign the contract. After signing the contract, he went home to pack his things and planned to move them downstairs.

After asking about the hotel, the room next door cost more than a thousand a day. Who could afford it? Mo Zhiyang decided to get an ordinary room.

Han Jingbai was very unhappy now. He was sitting on the sofa, cold air seeping out of his hair for no apparent reason, and little bits of ice residue gathering at the ends of his hair, making the whole room fall into winter.

Suddenly the doorbell rang, and Han Jingbai sat up suddenly, "Is it Yang Yang?" In an instant, the coldness in the room faded away, and spring flowers bloomed.

He walked quickly to open the door, but there was an uninvited guest standing outside the door, his expression became more and more cold, "What's the matter?"