Relics

SMG3 looked through the hall. SMGs 1 and 2 had told him that these were ancient relics, and were not to be touched. However, today was a special case. You see, he needed to grab something for SMG2.

The Double-Edged Blade of Trolls.

It was a very powerful meme weapon, and SMG4 was too clumsy to get it. And SMG1 and 2 were too short. And it would burn the skin of anyone who wasn't a Meme Guardian (besides Avatars, but Mario was clumsy as fuck), so he had to do it.

All he had to do was find this one item and pick it up. He just needed to avoid touching anything else. This was simple enough, since there was lots of room to move around. He walked straight down the middle, collected the double-blade and walked back.

On the way back, SMG3 forgot to account for the length of the double-blade and accidentally knocked one of the wooden totems onto the floor. Seeing that there was nothing leaking out or anything like that, he assumed that it was safe to touch.

He touched it.

Ouch.

He got a splinter. He quickly removed it, then tried again. This time, he safely placed the totem back on its stand. It stood nicely there.

SMG3 left the Hall of Relics. He had no idea what the totem was, but it certainly didn't affect him.

Little did he know that it did.

231 words this one's an intro or something idk